Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My concern is that they have given the F150 an official launch date, but not the Bronco. If we are expecting the Bronco BEFORE the F150, why not give the Bronco launch date? Doesn't make sense to me. What is the point of a "surprise launch" anyways, so that people get mad and frustrated about expecting a launch on an unknown day? I feel like posting a day for launch would create more buzz and also have more people tuned in. Just about 10 days left anyways...
The F-150 is the golden goose. It will always be given the most attention.
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My concern is that they have given the F150 an official launch date, but not the Bronco. If we are expecting the Bronco BEFORE the F150, why not give the Bronco launch date? Doesn't make sense to me. What is the point of a "surprise launch" anyways, so that people get mad and frustrated about expecting a launch on an unknown day? I feel like posting a day for launch would create more buzz and also have more people tuned in. Just about 10 days left anyways...
This. F150 has a set reveal date, and Bronco doesn't. That seems odd if Bronco will be revealed before F150. Why if Bronco reveal is around the corner, it still has no reveal date?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This. F150 has a set reveal date, and Bronco doesn't. That seems odd if Bronco will be revealed before F150. Why if Bronco reveal is around the corner, it still has no reveal date?
The Bronco is said to be probably the most highly anticipated vehicle launch in a long time. Ford is trying to get every last mile it can out of it, while it's business as usual for the F-150.

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Bronco is said to be probably the most highly anticipated vehicle launch in a long time. Ford is trying to get every last mile it can out of it, while it's business as usual for the F-150.
They may be trying to get every mile out of the bronco launch, but they may run out of gas before they get to the finish.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They may be trying to get every mile out of the bronco launch, but they may run out of gas before they get to the finish.
I have a feeling they'll just drop it without much notice. They're marketing to millions of potential customers and probably care very little about a small number of forum members concerns. The more people whine and complain over here shows Ford their marketing is working.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How about this scenario? They reveal the Bronco at the F-150 reveal. Do it as an ode to Steve Jobs introducing the iPhone or Elon Musk showing the new Roadster. Both made headlines because of their “one more thing”.

As I stated earlier, they’ll sell every F-150 regardless of how well the reveal goes. More buzz if they throw in a surprise.

Do it Ford!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How about this scenario? They reveal the Bronco at the F-150 reveal. Do it as an ode to Steve Jobs introducing the iPhone or Elon Musk showing the new Roadster. Both made headlines because of their “one more thing”.

As I stated earlier, they’ll sell every F-150 regardless of how well the reveal goes. More buzz if they throw in a surprise.

Do it Ford!
I like the idea If they do it well. If they do it like the Explorer and dragged the Aviator down with it, it could be a disaster.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base

Do it Ford!
25th isn’t spring tho

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here’s my guess: since the Bronco is going to be a demonstrative unveiling where journos can try it out,, if they revealed where/when they might have to deal with a bunch of idiots like us trying to get near them. Easier to keep it a secret.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe it’s just that last time they set a reveal date, everyone started getting antsy and that’s when the leaks happened. Maybe they’re trying to avoid round 2?

Sponsored

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I like the modest sized grill, I stood next to a GMC sierra a while back, and it's massive size looks weird.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hoping that LED headlights are made standard in all trims..
wont be for ALL trims, XL and maybe XLt will still have Regular bulbs for base work fleet trucks.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Soooooooo IDEA! trying to grasp an idea of when the reveal will be.

What we know.
1 Bronco is being revealed Spring 2020. (Before June 20th)
2 F150 is being revealed June 25th.

So odds are they will want a good gap between the two. So I do not believe it will be that week of the 25z (can’t summer)
Or the week before (15-20th)

so my guess is that week before then 6/6-6/14.

Some theory’s suggest “Tuesday” for reveal, but there is no pattern to support that.
f150 Thursday, Mach E Sunday. Gt500 Monday. Explorer Friday. Escape Tuesday .
Now most of those were during “Press weeks” before auto shows. But still anything goes at this point.

One theory is from the Bronco R race Car. 2069 number. Meaning 20-6-9 or June 9th.(Tuesday) Very possible. However a new theory just popped up.

Michigan’s Stay At Home order Expires in June 12th. (FRIDAY). The last Bronco rolled off the Michigan Line. June 12th 1996. Hmmm

so who really knows at this point. But sounds like any day that week. And ford never puts out a reveal date until a few days before hand. Or day. (But the f150 for some reason) But In my mind we are t-14 days or less.
Sponsored

Last edited: