BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Soooooooo IDEA! trying to grasp an idea of when the reveal will be.

What we know.
1 Bronco is being revealed Spring 2020. (Before June 20th)
2 F150 is being revealed June 25th.

So odds are they will want a good gap between the two. So I do not believe it will be that week of the 25z (can’t summer)
Or the week before (15-20th)

so my guess is that week before then 6/6-6/14.

Some theory’s suggest “Tuesday” for reveal, but there is no pattern to support that.
f150 Thursday, Mach E Sunday. Gt500 Monday. Explorer Friday. Escape Tuesday .
Now most of those were during “Press weeks” before auto shows. But still anything goes at this point.

One theory is from the Bronco R race Car. 2069 number. Meaning 20-6-9 or June 9th.(Tuesday) Very possible. However a new theory just popped up.

Michigan’s Stay At Home order Expires in June 12th. (FRIDAY). The last Bronco rolled off the Michigan Line. June 12th 1996. Hmmm

so who really knows at this point. But sounds like any day that week. And ford never puts out a reveal date until a few days before hand. Or day. (But the f150 for some reason) But In my mind we are t-14 days or less.
I think the 2nd or the 9th
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Soooooooo IDEA! trying to grasp an idea of when the reveal will be.

What we know.
1 Bronco is being revealed Spring 2020. (Before June 20th)
2 F150 is being revealed June 25th.

So odds are they will want a good gap between the two. So I do not believe it will be that week of the 25z (can’t summer)
Or the week before (15-20th)

so my guess is that week before then 6/6-6/14.

Some theory’s suggest “Tuesday” for reveal, but there is no pattern to support that.
f150 Thursday, Mach E Sunday. Gt500 Monday. Explorer Friday. Escape Tuesday .
Now most of those were during “Press weeks” before auto shows. But still anything goes at this point.

One theory is from the Bronco R race Car. 2069 number. Meaning 20-6-9 or June 9th.(Tuesday) Very possible. However a new theory just popped up.

Michigan’s Stay At Home order Expires in June 12th. (FRIDAY). The last Bronco rolled off the Michigan Line. June 12th 1996. Hmmm

so who really knows at this point. But sounds like any day that week. And ford never puts out a reveal date until a few days before hand. Or day. (But the f150 for some reason) But In my mind we are t-14 days or less.
Only now we have the rioting/looting. Stores in Chicago looted last night. Now it's spreading west a few miles from my location. Mall and stores a few miles away looted. Next town over citizens recommended to stay indoors. Ford is snake-bit in terms of finding a good time to reveal the Bronco. What next - a large meteor strike?!

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
June 5th!!!!! That's my guess for the reveal....

(It's my birthday as well and what better way is there to revile the new Bronco but on The Pope's birthday!!!!!!)

yes,,,, I'm dreaming here.... so let me!!!!!
Sponsored