Sponsored

F250 Tremor off-road course....will Bronco have something similiar?

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The integrated space for a winch is nice. For a lot of people that aesthetic will one-up the Wrangler with it's equipment hanging out the front exposed and messing with approach angle. Chalk that up to the wider front with more space for cooling so the radiator can have a gap under it.

Not really impressed with the course. Nothing there I haven't done in 2-wheel drive vehicles.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not really impressed with the course. Nothing there I haven't done in 2-wheel drive vehicles.
LOL, flashback to the time I wheeled half the day in 2wd because I basiclly wasn't that familar with that T-case yet.
My spotter/ rider was all , "Holy shit! We went through all of that in 2wd?!?!?!" LOL What finanlly stopped us was a little hill that was a bit greasy. If it had been dry, who knows how far we could have gone with out realizing.

OP
OP
Escape_Artist

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Compared to other "off-road" course I have seen manufacturers use it was nice to see one represents actual trail conditions.

Sponsored