Sponsored

Fabtech 1.5” leveling kit - anyone install it?

Jay1Clarke

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wranger JL 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone install the Fabtech 1.5” leveling kit? Also it doesn’t say on their website if it works with SAS package.
I installed this kit on mine and ended up with a rise in the front. I have a wildtrak with the Hoss 3.0. After I installed it I measured the Hoss 3.0 to a 2.0 (bilstine set up) and the fox sits lower.
I had to remove the fab tech and run a rough country - which is actually 3 Pieces, so i ran it with one upper and lower and have less than 1/4” take on the front.

the fab tech was a great product but did not level with the hoss 3
Sponsored

Huey22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I got it installed the other day. It is a noticeable difference. I’m hoping it settles a bit in the front because it measured a bit higher in the front. New 35/12.50r17 Nitto Recon Grapplers are getting put on as I speak.
After a year, are you still happy you did it? May I ask how much labor was?

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I installed this kit on mine and ended up with a rise in the front. I have a wildtrak with the Hoss 3.0. After I installed it I measured the Hoss 3.0 to a 2.0 (bilstine set up) and the fox sits lower.
I had to remove the fab tech and run a rough country - which is actually 3 Pieces, so i ran it with one upper and lower and have less than 1/4” take on the front.

the fab tech was a great product but did not level with the hoss 3
Did you use everything that came in the rough country set? I have a HOSS equipped WildTrak as well and I would like to level the front.

Can you please share exactly which parts were used?

brycedan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlans Lux Tow Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely they will fit and look better too!

20220108_145624.jpg
How has that worked out for you? I plan on doing similar to mine. post a picture with it not flexed out? Looks badass!

- Cheers!

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice setup. I run Fabtech's but I did not have a SAS, and I went with the full system. On a non-SAS setup, it put me at 4' coil over with 2.5 res. I also have the link bars in the back, basically everything sans the tire rods, which came out after I had done my kit.

I love the Fab system, rides smoothly and is very capable on the trails. I am also on Cooper 37

Ford Bronco Fabtech 1.5” leveling kit - anyone install it? 1699483838905
Sponsored