• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Factory Badlands wheels and tires (non-Sas) takeoffs for sale

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever get your Bronco?
Sadly, I changed my order to get it built.

I am now getting the badlands, but I dropped the Sasquatch package, and I finally got a Build date (2/17), the very next week. So, it will now arrive, in probably March, provided the build date doesn't move around too much. I know it's not what you originally wanted, but if you would like to buy my:

Badlands Wheels, with 33" tires, they will be available as soon as it delivers. I'm offering a Best Deal price of $900... for all five wheels and tires. I am expecting to have them removed at the dealer (Kearny Mesa Ford), and you will need to pick them up at that location, when I call (a couple days in advance).

Let me know!!!
Dan

Last edited:

Blue Chip

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sadly, I changed my order to get it built.

I am still getting the badlands, but I dropped the Sasquatch package, and I finally got a Build date (2/17), the very next week. So, it will now arrive, in March, provided the build date doesn't move around too much. I know it's not what you originally wanted, but if you would like to buy my:

Badlands Wheels, with 33" tires, they will be available as soon as it delivers. I'm offering a Best Deal price of $900... for all five wheels and tires. I am expecting to have them removed at the dealer (Kearny Mesa Ford), and you will need to pick them up at that location, when I call (a couple days in advance).

Let me know!!!
Dan
Those are the tires I already had. I wanted Sas Badlands with stick, but 2021 didn’t offer it. So I was just going to get some Sas wheels and do it myself! Oh well thanks for the info!

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am interested and also a KMF customer...
Great. I remember seeing many of your early posts.

I hope to have my complete (all 5 non-Sas badlands wheels, tires and TPMS) available, for pickup at KMF, as soon as my Bronco gets delivered. If it doesn't slip, it should arrive about the last week of March.

If you have any further interest, I will follow with my Badlands HOSS shocks, as soon as I can get my lift kit installed, by others. Maybe $100 extra.

You can tell by my pricing, this isn't about money to me, I just want someone else to enjoy these take-off parts, after I add a 3" lift to my Bronco (plus, they won't be hanging around the house, to make my wife complain... you know what I mean... right)?

Let me know for sure, and I will plan to save this stuff, for you!

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I have been pretty much MIA for a few months with work and family stuff. I will buy them off of you and definitely put them to use. You can mark them as sold and delete this thread. lol
Sponsored

Last edited: