Bohunker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you getting a Bimini top at time of order or ordering from another manufacturer? I see Bimini tops for Jeeps for about $100 and just wondering why Ford is charging $400+ for theirs? Any additional information or thoughts would be appreciated.
Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Someone will find something similar and less expensive for all of the accessories, but unless it is the same manufacturer and model or line it will be comparing apples to oranges. I saw the bimini on the Filson Bronco. I don't know if that is representative of the production bimini, but I could tell right away it was of a quality that could warrant a $300-400 price tag. I will be buying Ford's.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone will find something similar and less expensive for all of the accessories, but unless it is the same manufacturer and model or line it will be comparing apples to oranges. I saw the bimini on the Filson Bronco. I don't know if that is representative of the production bimini, but I could tell right away it was of a quality that could warrant a $300-400 price tag. I will be buying Ford's.
I can't even find one for a Jeep that is $400...I'll grab one for half that or less aftermarket. They should be out by the time I take delivery, so no big deal. $400/$500 is too much.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depends on when I receive mine. If it's July/August and 110 degrees out, I'll likely buy it to cover my dome while my MIC top is at the body shop getting sanded and painted white.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Im not getting any accessories at time if order. I can't see any reason to pay interest on accessories I can buy and install myself aftermarket.
Exactly!

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im not getting any accessories at time if order. I can't see any reason to pay interest on accessories I can buy and install myself aftermarket.
I see this type of response often. Pro tip: If you want a factory accessory but don’t want to pay interest on it you can increase your deposit by the cost of the accessory. Boom! No interest. The more you know...

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I see this type of response often. Pro tip: If you want a factory accessory but don’t want to pay interest on it you can increase your deposit by the cost of the accessory. Boom! No interest. The more you know...
That's not how that works at all.