Sponsored

Factory blacked out Bronco emblems and logos?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen blacked out emblems and logos in certain pictures. Is this model specific or is there an option somewhere? I want to make sure all my ducks are in a row come order time and I'm not digging the thought of silver emblems with Area 51.
Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

100 percent, just like the Ford badges, people will be painting them in every color under the sun!

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Easy mod to do with Plasti-dip. I will be blacking out my emblems right away.
When I saw the emblem for a Badlands Bronco Sport, I wasn't impressed. Really looked and felt cheap.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I plan on buying a black horse badge from the parts department to replace the chrome one. Wildtrak lacks a proper transmission. ?

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I saw the emblem for a Badlands Bronco Sport, I wasn't impressed. Really looked and felt cheap.
I was going to take the Badlands decal off the fenders, plasti-dip the Bronco on the tailgate, maybe replace it with a Black one if I can buy one from parts department.
I really wish the Ford oval on the rear gate was just a stick on emblem so I could just remove it...

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Black chrome exhaust is late availability. It looks amazing, but haven't seen other accessories.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll probably go blacked-out, but if I could get Lightning Blue, then I could go the chrome route with polished aluminum rims

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll probably go blacked-out, but if I could get Lightning Blue, then I could go the chrome route with polished aluminum rims
I think the Blue and Black would go great together, IMO. but, i really, really, really hate chrome on vehicles built after 1975. Leave the chrome to classic cars and Harleys.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the Blue and Black would go great together, IMO. but, i really, really, really hate chrome on vehicles built after 1975. Leave the chrome to classic cars and Harleys.
Although they are my two favorite colors, they rarely "go together" and I think it's just laziness and price that keep manufacturers putting black rims on medium-dark blue vehicles.

*Velocity Blue will probably look great with black accents, because it is light.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Although they are my two favorite colors, they rarely "go together" and I think it's just laziness and price that keep manufacturers putting black rims on medium-dark blue vehicles.

*Velocity Blue will probably look great with black accents, because it is light.
Thats good, because I am going with Velocity Blue. I would prefer to get Lightening Blue though...oh well.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With carb gray I'll stick to chrome or try to see if I can make it orange to match accessories.

I love the look of carb and orange.

I'm deaf powder coating the silver ring on my sasq wheels, the "bronco" on the grill and the tie down latches on the front.
Sponsored