Advertisement

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Totally understand that some users on this board are opting for a 4 door due to family constraints, additional sleeping area etc., but man the proportions on that 2 door are unreal.
I know man. It's going to be a struggle for me. I'd love to have more room for gear and home depot runs, but everytime I see a 2-door... It looks just right! Ugh, I might switch. It's mostly just myself and my daughter anyhow.

Advertisement

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Toyota 4runner, 1991 BMW 318iS
I know man. It's going to be a struggle for me. I'd love to have more room for gear and home depot runs, but everytime I see a 2-door... It looks just right! Ugh, I might switch. It's mostly just myself and my daughter anyhow.
Perhaps a feasible solution to those w/ 2 reservations is to buy two 2dr base Broncos and trailer hitch them back to back Broncocentipede style.

Boom - room for the whole squad and you’re only spending the cost of one FE.

GordoJones

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Absolutely admitting that I may not have seen all of the MIC tops, I can tell you that the one on the black 2-door Sasquatch was black. No hint of blue. The one on the cactus grey 4-door Sasquatch was grey. Not a faded black, but MIC grey.
I continue to be mystified by the use of a GREY MIC top.
The black 2 door with Molded in Black hard top and the Cactus 4 door with Molded in Grey hard top.

2021 2 Door vs 4 Door Bronco car wash1.jpg

BE_

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Vehicle Showcase
no joke, that alternator placement is making me schedule a trip up to maryland so a friend can teach me how to drive a manual. its 2.3l stick shift gang for me now.

no, i refuse to get the 2.3 with an automatic. if i am downgrading the engine i want to at least get something out of it.

BroncoGuy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
BroncoChicken saw them in person at the same time and said one is black and one is grey. He posted pics.
You need to remember that what he saw are early prototype tops. I can assure you with absolute certainty that there is only one color MIC top that will be available.

jaspercasidino

Base
First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M3, 2016 Ducati 959 Panigale
Vehicle Showcase
You need to remember that what he saw are early prototype tops. I can assure you with absolute certainty that there is only one color MIC top that will be available.
Where are you getting your information from? Thanks!

Dalek

First Name
Dale
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT convertible, Discovery 3
1596267061757.jpeg

Man that’s a lot of pipes and tubes, I’ve never seen anything like that before

Dalek

First Name
Dale
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT convertible, Discovery 3
Welcome to turbocharging :love: and modern emissions 😡
I currently have 5 European class cars( don’t ask me why) 2 Volvo turbo diesels, Land Rover V6 turbo diesel a VW polo turbo petrol and my Mustang V8 and none of them have this many tubes and pipes, well🤔 maybe all of them added together 😂

Hyperforming

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Ford Flex
We use curbside and roadside in the military. I personally prefer driverside and passenger side (but what if we're overseas??? Don't matter Murica') 🤪 😄 🇺🇸
Rescue and Off-Rescue here (ARFF Firefighter) Or Pit side and Trackside in a past life.

Hyperforming

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Ford Flex
I used to tell people, just because you’re looking at me, that doesn’t mean my left arm is now my right arm...
I made my dad go cross eyed the other day when I mentioned that people tend to not like pictures of themselves because it’s not the image we are accustomed to seeing in the mirror and he was like “sure it is”. I had him stand in the mirror and raise his arm then I took a picture of him raising the same arm 🤯

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
All: New to this blog. Based on an options table that was posted yesterday - is the manual trans. available only in the 2 door model? Only the Badlands 4D comes with a manual? Thanks.
Only with 2.3.

Advertisement

Advertisement