GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Absolutely admitting that I may not have seen all of the MIC tops, I can tell you that the one on the black 2-door Sasquatch was black. No hint of blue. The one on the cactus grey 4-door Sasquatch was grey. Not a faded black, but MIC grey.
I continue to be mystified by the use of a GREY MIC top.
The black 2 door with Molded in Black hard top and the Cactus 4 door with Molded in Grey hard top.

Ford Bronco Factory pics: 2021 Bronco Body In White, Frame-to-Body Marriage (Decking), Test Units, Engine 2021 2 Door vs 4 Door Bronco car wash1
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The black 2 door with Molded in Black hard top and the Cactus 4 door with Molded in Grey hard top.

Ford Bronco Factory pics: 2021 Bronco Body In White, Frame-to-Body Marriage (Decking), Test Units, Engine 2021 2 Door vs 4 Door Bronco car wash1
Are those not both gray tops with just an illusion that one's darker and one's lighter because of the surrounding color?

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are those not both gray tops with just an illusion that one's darker and one's lighter because of the surrounding color?
BroncoChicken saw them in person at the same time and said one is black and one is grey. He posted pics.

Last edited:

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

no joke, that alternator placement is making me schedule a trip up to maryland so a friend can teach me how to drive a manual. its 2.3l stick shift gang for me now.

no, i refuse to get the 2.3 with an automatic. if i am downgrading the engine i want to at least get something out of it.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You need to remember that what he saw are early prototype tops. I can assure you with absolute certainty that there is only one color MIC top that will be available.
Where are you getting your information from? Thanks!

Sponsored

Dalek

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT convertible, Discovery 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Factory pics: 2021 Bronco Body In White, Frame-to-Body Marriage (Decking), Test Units, Engine 1596267061757

Man that’s a lot of pipes and tubes, I’ve never seen anything like that before

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco Factory pics: 2021 Bronco Body In White, Frame-to-Body Marriage (Decking), Test Units, Engine 1596267061757

Man that’s a lot of pipes and tubes, I’ve never seen anything like that before
Welcome to turbocharging :love: and modern emissions ?

Dalek

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT convertible, Discovery 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome to turbocharging :love: and modern emissions ?
I currently have 5 European class cars( don’t ask me why) 2 Volvo turbo diesels, Land Rover V6 turbo diesel a VW polo turbo petrol and my Mustang V8 and none of them have this many tubes and pipes, well? maybe all of them added together ?

Hyperforming

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rescue and Off-Rescue here (ARFF Firefighter) Or Pit side and Trackside in a past life.

Hyperforming

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used to tell people, just because you’re looking at me, that doesn’t mean my left arm is now my right arm...
I made my dad go cross eyed the other day when I mentioned that people tend to not like pictures of themselves because it’s not the image we are accustomed to seeing in the mirror and he was like “sure it is”. I had him stand in the mirror and raise his arm then I took a picture of him raising the same arm ?

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All: New to this blog. Based on an options table that was posted yesterday - is the manual trans. available only in the 2 door model? Only the Badlands 4D comes with a manual? Thanks.
Only with 2.3.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

I continue to be mystified by the use of a GREY MIC top - even on a black body. BroncoChicken snapped a pic of a BLACK MIC top in a motel parking lot last week. Does BLACK exist???

That’s the standard top for Big Ben and Black Diamond. You have to move up to Badlands to get a black painted top.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I continue to be mystified by the use of a GREY MIC top - even on a black body. BroncoChicken snapped a pic of a BLACK MIC top in a motel parking lot last week. Does BLACK exist???

I’m beginning to think the gray is what you get on all the 2 drs

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs