Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wish the driver's side "Oh Sh*t" handle was higher, the Escape's is mounted on the A-pillar, but at least it has one.
Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All: New to this blog. Based on an options table that was posted yesterday - is the manual trans. available only in the 2 door model? Only the Badlands 4D comes with a manual? Thanks.
Many threads covering that (also, you know, Ford's website) and this one is not one of them.

but ...

manual is 2.3 I4 only, 2.3/manual is available on any non-sasquatch Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Badlands (the B's get the manual).

Read this:

https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten...crossovers/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_lineup_HR.pdf

PulltheLeverBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 Platinum 2014 Flex Limited w/Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve a
I wish the driver's side "Oh Sh*t" handle was higher, the Escape's is mounted on the A-pillar, but at least it has one.
ive always thought the driver’s Oh Sh!t handle was the steering wheel!

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm looking at these two pictures, which both appear to be of the same 2 door with Badlands grille.
Yes I see what you’re saying ?. I believe the exterior pics of the 2door without Sasquatch is actually a four door as the rear seat has a 60/40 split, and a middle headrest. The 2door doesn’t have those things. However it’s hard to see with the watermark. Maybe @Administrator can confirm. It’s very possible that you’re right and they are still building mismatched Broncos.

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can someone with a more trained eye tell me what engine we're looking at on the 4-door chassis?

I'm still learning my ecoboost architectures... :rolleyes:
i'm learning too. but this pic below is the 2.7l. from what i can tell, the 2.7 has the alternator on the left side as you see it now and the 2.3 has it on the right side down low and the oil filter would be just behind it. hard to see the engine in that pic as they have a lot of wiring just piled on top of the engine.

Ford Bronco Factory pics: 2021 Bronco Body In White, Frame-to-Body Marriage (Decking), Test Units, Engine 1596039793181

Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for posting. Can we get a shot of the 2 door with 33's at the same angle as the samsquatch?

Side View 2 Door 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.jpg

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When are these builds from?
If recent, I find it interesting that they appear to still be building units that don't align with known trims. (E.g. appears to be a Badlands grille but missing sway control)
These are test units only that will likely be scrapped, accurate trim representation is nowhere on their radar. They’re making sure the chassis takes the body properly for when they’re rolling down the assembly line.

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Totally understand that some users on this board are opting for a 4 door due to family constraints, additional sleeping area etc., but man the proportions on that 2 door are unreal.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes I see what you’re saying ?. I believe the exterior pics of the 2door without Sasquatch is actually a four door as the rear seat has a 60/40 split, and a middle headrest. The 2door doesn’t have those things. However it’s hard to see with the watermark. Maybe @Administrator can confirm. It’s very possible that you’re right and they are still building mismatched Broncos.
Closeup:

Ford Bronco Factory pics: 2021 Bronco Body In White, Frame-to-Body Marriage (Decking), Test Units, Engine 2021 Bronco Rear Seats

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

i'm learning too. but this pic below is the 2.7l. from what i can tell, the 2.7 has the alternator on the left side as you see it now and the 2.3 has it on the right side down low and the oil filter would be just behind it. hard to see the engine in that pic as they have a lot of wiring just piled on top of the engine.

1596039793181.png
To be that guy.... Technically the alternator is on the right side of the engine on the 2.7. It's on the left if you're looking at it from the front like in the pic, but physically it's on the right side of the engine.

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think that's more for entry in to the vehicle when there's no door to hold on to.

NH-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon Hard Rock
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is good news for me.

Aluminum:
Hood
Front fenders
Rear fenders
Doors
Tailgate

My Jeeps last about 200k before the body is rusted through and then it's time for another one.
I just hope the drive train holds up as well the Jeeps.
Sponsored