joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're wondering about Bronco construction, here's what's aluminum vs steel on the 2021 Bronco:

Aluminum:
Hood
Front fenders
Rear fenders
Doors
Tailgate

Steel:
Frame
Floor
Sport tubes (cage) (boron steel)
Doug you are the man! Thank you for all of the eye candy you provide. It's almost like watching March Madness at the office on company time.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
I canā€™t wait to see this truck with aftermarket low profile fender flares and see how far in 33s can be tucked.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great pictures! After having two F150s in aluminum, I really like it. Way more resistance to dings and obviously way less corrosion resistance. I did have a deer hit on the F150 this year, held up fine and reports were not much different than it would have been with steel. I am even more excited about my Bronco now ??

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We could sign up for text or email notifications to view (and purchase?) pics of our rig being born, available for the next 24 hours or something (like at amusement parks). I'd definitely pay for that.

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that a spacer I see in there?

Ford Bronco Factory pics: 2021 Bronco Body In White, Frame-to-Body Marriage (Decking), Test Units, Engine 1596041637969

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are test units only that will likely be scrapped, accurate trim representation is nowhere on their radar. Theyā€™re making sure the chassis takes the body properly for when theyā€™re rolling down the assembly line.
Completely understandable and probably correct.
Was just kinda hoping at this point they might be making units closer to expected trims so they can use some of them as dealer demo models instead of just scrapping them.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We could sign up for text or email notifications to view (and purchase?) pics of our rig being born, available for the next 24 hours or something (like at amusement parks). I'd definitely pay for that.
Ohhhh... can we purchase different sizes?? Iā€™d of course want the 8x10 to frame, but also wallet size to show off when Iā€™m out and about! Lol

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally understand that some users on this board are opting for a 4 door due to family constraints, additional sleeping area etc., but man the proportions on that 2 door are unreal.
We want the four door due to our daughter being ten now but the more I see the 2 door.... if thereā€™s good leg room and easy access to the rear seats, it might be two door for us.

Sponsored

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
We want the four door due to our daughter being ten now but the more I see the 2 door.... if thereā€™s good leg room and easy access to the rear seats, it might be two door for us.
Leg room concern is actually moot as the 2/4dr both have identical measurements there, the 4dr just yields greater cargo capacity in the booty.

Can't speak on how accessible the rear seats are aside from the folding mechanism on the front seats though.

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Totally understand that some users on this board are opting for a 4 door due to family constraints, additional sleeping area etc., but man the proportions on that 2 door are unreal.
Simple, if you can prevent it, stay a bachelor

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be that guy.... Technically the alternator is on the right side of the engine on the 2.7. It's on the left if you're looking at it from the front like in the pic, but physically it's on the right side of the engine.
I used to tell people, just because youā€™re looking at me, that doesnā€™t mean my left arm is now my right arm...

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Leg room concern is actually moot as the 2/4dr both have identical measurements there, the 4dr just yields greater cargo in the booty.

Can't speak on how accessible the rear seats are aside from the folding mechanism on the front seats though.
Ive seen that in the literature, but would still like to see ā€œreal worldā€ verification. I guess the kid could just always sit cross legged.... really the main ā€œissueā€ is rear seat access. Wasnā€™t great in her old Jeep and resulted in shoe prints all over the seat and center console.
Sponsored