First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nope. Raptors have side steps that DO NOT mount to the frame. Actually all F150s do. It can be done.

Thanks for this. Very helpful.

And because of this, I still can't see how they will install the rock rails, steps or any trail accessories that mount below the side door openings on anything but the steel frame.
Sponsored

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With the talk about the wrong bumpers on the BL, I wonder if that is the bumper you get when you get the parking sensors and stuff? I have not seen a pic of the modular bumper with the parking sensors?

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That bushing wouldn’t provide any lift. The lift will come from the actual spring. An extra coil or two with a longer shock, in this case the reservoir coilovers from Bilstein.
Well ford has already said the Bilstein suspension is the same on Badlands and Sasquatches. The spacer has been used all over the place for a lift. If it is between the spring perch and the body, how is it not lifting it?

Here is an aftermarket setup.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/readyli...ing-pre-load-f-150-raptor-2017-2020/p/662755/

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some current photos from the Bronco factory (MAP) showing test units being built.

This is a first look at a 2021 Bronco body in white, along with frame to body decking process, test units and the engine / underhood.

If you're wondering about construction, here's what's aluminum vs steel on the 2021 Bronco.

Aluminum:
Hood
Front fenders
Rear fenders
Doors
Tailgate

Steel:
Frame
Floor
Sport tubes (cage) (boron steel)

2 Door Badlands Without Sasquatch Package (33" Tires)

2021 Ford Bronco Dashboard Interior 2 Door.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door Interior.jpg
Thanks for the photos! I did notice something I don’t like and that’s the fishnet in the door panels, those things just catch stuff and stretch out! maybe they’re trying to cut down the bulge for storage but I would prefer the storage dins be cut out to be plastic

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That bushing wouldn’t provide any lift. The lift will come from the actual spring. An extra coil or two with a longer shock, in this case the reservoir coilovers from Bilstein.
I though we heard from Levine or someone that Sasquatch Bilsteins and non-Squatch Badlands Bilsteins are the same, so the 0.6” comes from either spacers or a body lift.

Haven’t seen Bumpstops yet, so maybe the springs are different which would limit shock down travel and thus articulation.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I hope we can see a demonstration of the 2-door and how far the seats will slide forward soon. Being that the doors are bigger are the 2-door vs 4 I'm hoping there's plenty of room to get in.
I would like to see BOTH 2 & 4 doors with seats removed. Very curious.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservations should have been like Willy Wonka and the golden ticket. You can't tell me that 50 randomly chosen reservation holders getting an invite to the plant wouldn't be marketing genius...

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well ford has already said the Bilstein suspension is the same on Badlands and Sasquatches. The spacer has been used all over the place for a lift. If it is between the spring perch and the body, how is it not lifting it?

Here is an aftermarket setup.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/readyli...ing-pre-load-f-150-raptor-2017-2020/p/662755/
Spacers aren’t the way OEMs handle lift, they’re a cheap option for DIYers. Even if they did, it wouldn’t be sticking through the strut mount like that. It would be under the strut mount and between the top of the spring and the upper spring seat. What you see sticking up is the bearing plate.

88C291DB-C1F8-4478-AA63-DBD36C7E92C7.png

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I though we heard from Levine or someone that Sasquatch Bilsteins and non-Squatch Badlands Bilsteins are the same, so the 0.6” comes from either spacers or a body lift.

Haven’t seen Bumpstops yet, so maybe the springs are different which would limit shock down travel and thus articulation.
This is what I’m saying, the Badlands and Sasquatch package both get the reservoir Bilsteins. They’re going to have a larger springs on them, not a spacer

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. Raptors have side steps that DO NOT mount to the frame. Actually all F150s do. It can be done.
Well I know it's possible, but with aluminum... is that gonna take the trail abuse?

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservations should have been like Willy Wonka and the golden ticket. You can't tell me that 50 randomly chosen reservation holders getting an invite to the plant wouldn't be marketing genius...
And then getting photos of you with your build. It'd be like Six Flags offering you a shot of your roller coaster ride as you scream down the first hill.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the talk about the wrong bumpers on the BL, I wonder if that is the bumper you get when you get the parking sensors and stuff? I have not seen a pic of the modular bumper with the parking sensors?

I hope so!! I like the looks of the plastic bumper much better ??? I’m getting the badlands and want the stock fogs lol

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

in the pic below you see the louvers in front of the inter-cooler .. go ahead ask me .. what are louvers? LOL

and it looks like the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) sensor is in front of the louvers

Ford Bronco Factory pics: 2021 Bronco Body In White, Frame-to-Body Marriage (Decking), Test Units, Engine 88C291DB-C1F8-4478-AA63-DBD36C7E92C7
Active Grill Shudders. I have had 2 vehicles with them both turbo, ripped them out of the first one, they suck for IAT on hot days, they are not needed on a brick for MPG gains lol. Since the Bronco off road is probably going to be at a lower speed, they are not needed.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a 2019 Raptor and I removed mine when I installed a bigger IC.

:)

Active Grill Shudders. I have had 2 vehicles with them both turbo, ripped them out of the first one, they suck for IAT on hot days, they are not needed on a brick for MPG gains lol. Since the Bronco off road is probably going to be at a lower speed, they are not needed.
Sponsored