P52Ranch

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Boss302
Thanks for the pictures. I'm trying to put two and two together on the rear seats. We know the back of the seat back is carpeted but how is the backside of the seat bottom constructed?

In the Stig's pic here of the leather FE we clearly see that the bottom of the rear seat has carpet on it and it appears the back part of the seat base is fabric. When I then look at the BN review of the 2 door badlands and Jordan flips the rear seat pans forward it clearly looks like the bottom of those seats are carpeted and that fabric is sewn around the perimeter instead of MGV.

Am I reading too much into this pic? Or, is the washout interior limited to the front seats?
1610573163656.png

1610573252431.png

Advertisement

Rick Astley

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
Lightning blue is only available on the First Edition. Unless this is velocity blue?
If you think that's VB, you're not going to be very happy when you take delivery of your VB Bronco......

Mcfly

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Clubs

Man, I swear, at one point in time, it said rubberized with mats. SOMEONE COME TO MY RESCUE. I seriously feel like I'm on acid.
There was another thread back in Sept (I believe) that confirmed FE gets carpeting due to.... having power seats. Such BS I know; but pretty sure the spec sheet was wrong and the PDF was correct. Ford then updated the specs to remove reference to washout floors on the FE.

P52Ranch

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Boss302
It's more like a "low pressure" rinse off floor, and wipe down seats. That's the reality of it! This is not the washout interior, but it is known the material on the backs and underside of the rear seats are fabric "carpet"
I guess I'll be cleaning out my BD or BL Bronco like I do with my F-250. Use the leaf blower to get rid of the dry loose stuff in the cabin. Then use the garden hose for the vinyl floor and door sills. Then wipe down the seats and dash with a shop towel.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.MattBostonDesign.com
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Clubs

I GOTS YOUR BACK BUDDY 😉. Here are my screenshots from July 13 for the Fi
8217E24B-0149-4BFD-A1E8-3C7DE6AB0E9B.jpeg
rst Edition, and yes rubberized flooring was part of the package hence the reason why I ordered one!

BE65D8CB-1C26-4598-8ED9-CE2ACC52A1BC.jpeg

A1D85ACD-06D5-4680-B648-EC11C63E9E41.png

B4EB5970-44FB-4074-A905-1A2046D20326.jpeg
OH MY GOD. Let me buy you lunch.

Seriously. I'll Venmo you. You just gave my sanity back. Haha

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.MattBostonDesign.com
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Clubs

There was another thread back in Sept (I believe) that confirmed FE gets carpeting due to.... having power seats. Such BS I know; but pretty sure the spec sheet was wrong and the PDF was correct. Ford then updated the specs to remove reference to washout floors on the FE.
Shame I'm getting a 2-door with manual seats... and am somehow still stuck with carpet?

FUCK.

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
This is the option of one man. That is not an attractive shade of blue for a truck. I know 90% people here think it is. And this is image is just for show. Navy and black never go together well. Just food for thought.

20210113_132532.jpg

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac, 13 Edge, 09 Focus, 07 Explorer
Clubs

Thanks for the pics.

LB is very nice but too blue for me. VB will be the sweet spot for sure.

Those 2dr seats will come out in under 5 minutes with power tools. Niiiice.

That BD looks terrible. Like, really, really bad. This is what I see.

Hummer-H2-with-tiny-wheels-8.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement