Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just saw these on IG.

AD351BA5-8BAF-48B7-9557-3DD7F8EC8866.jpeg
Yes, make the sun-scorched black area the part that touches your butt and back and the cool gray area the part that barely touches your body at all. BRILLIANT WORK, FORD!

(I guess at least the backs of your thighs will be safe.)

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need this glorious BD interior in my badlands life!! Por favor! Blue blue blue!?

batgraeme

Badlands
First Name
Graeme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk7 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh nooooo, I'm a bit heartbroken now. That rise in the back floor with the seats down gives me some pause. I was hoping it wouldn't be that pronounced. What to do.....what to do.....
I hear ya. That, along with the seats not folding flat kinda throws my thoughts of car camping out the (frameless) window.

Makes me hesitate and wonder what other seemingly minor details there are like this, ones that I'm sure that future model years or generations of the Bronco will refine and improve.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hear ya. That, along with the seats not folding flat kinda throws my thoughts of car camping out the (frameless) window.

Makes me hesitate and wonder what other seemingly minor details there are like this, ones that I'm sure that future model years or generations of the Bronco will refine and improve.
I think it will be fine. Companies will make a custom air mattress for it or you can get the pull out tail gate to raise the bed. I always try to find a spot that is a tad up hill for car camping when I am hunting anyways, won't have to do that now, lol.

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blue trim looks awful with Area 51. Pretty stupid to have to choose an exterior color just so it matches the trim.
Unfortunately that's every trim level. Don't expect a lot of variation in colors on the road considering the morons that designed the interiors made sure you can pretty much only pick 1-3 exterior colors for each trim level.

Bronco Battalion usa

Badlands
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
broncobattalionusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda/Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are finger prints all over the touch screen, crumbs and debris below it and in the cargo area. Dirt and stuff on the front.

This is definitely not a new build.
Source of these pics, please. That does not look like a factory fresh off the line Bronco. It has seen some miles. There's close to 10,000 fingerprints on that touch screen.
Any word on whether the grid on the rear of the front seats is standard on the Wildtrak trim? I know they've said it comes on Badlands but not sure if it's on all trims.
Source of these pics, please. That does not look like a factory fresh off the line Bronco. It has seen some miles. There's close to 10,000 fingerprints on that touch screen.
I posted them and they are not photoshop ??? Instagram.com/bronco_battalion_usa

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh nooooo, I'm a bit heartbroken now. That rise in the back floor with the seats down gives me some pause. I was hoping it wouldn't be that pronounced. What to do.....what to do.....
I assume you are joking, but that's the back passenger seat laying down I believe, right?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I assume you are joking, but that's the back passenger seat laying down I believe, right?
Not joking brother. I need the rear floor to be flat, or close to it with the back seat down for the way I use the vehicle. That rise in the floor may cause a problem. I'm not going to get too excited as I'll need to see one in the wild before I make a decision. It may not be of any consequence.

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea it does look navy blue tint... Even if you lower the luminosity, its blue versus black dash panel
I’d love to get the lead interior designers into a room and show them color wheels and palettes. How could you think pairing random shades of blue would work?? Each blue in this car has a different sub-hue. I thought people had to go to college for this stuff??

Sponsored

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, make the sun-scorched black area the part that touches your butt and back and the cool gray area the part that barely touches your body at all. BRILLIANT WORK, FORD!

(I guess at least the backs of your thighs will be safe.)
The Ford team seems partitioned into two groups. Experienced designers and off-roaders who developed the engineering and exterior aesthetics....and then inexperienced interior designers who clearly don’t drive cars in various conditions or have eyeballs that work.

Tippster

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally a picture of a seat!!! So weird how hard it is to find real pics of real seats!!
I had the chance to sit on them - they are nicer than some leather seats I have been in - made me change to MGV after getting the chance to feel the texture for sure.

IMG_0589.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

IMG_0591.JPG

batgraeme

Badlands
First Name
Graeme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk7 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it will be fine. Companies will make a custom air mattress for it or you can get the pull out tail gate to raise the bed. I always try to find a spot that is a tad up hill for car camping when I am hunting anyways, won't have to do that now, lol.
I did not even think of the air mattress solution. I really gotta up my car glamping game. You’re probably right, park facing downhill and even with a regular air mattress would be plenty comfy

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Ford team seems partitioned into two groups. Experienced designers and off-roaders who developed the engineering and exterior aesthetics....and then inexperienced interior designers who clearly don’t drive cars in various conditions or have eyeballs that work.
giphy.gif

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You could attempt to fix the lack of symmetry by using that space as a convenient lighter holder, or pocket rocket cradle
I was thinking more of a label that said "This space intentionally left Blank " :)
Sponsored