Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not joking brother. I need the rear floor to be flat, or close to it with the back seat down for the way I use the vehicle. That rise in the floor may cause a problem. I'm not going to get too excited as I'll need to see one in the wild before I make a decision. It may not be of any consequence.
Got it, I though you were talking transmission hump! If I wanted the load floor flat I would build a shelf with a slider under I think.
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder if this was the same one I saw in Okemos, Michigan last Sunday. It was a little dirty.
Ford Bronco Factory Pics of Area 51 Black Diamond 4-Door Soft Top 1CAA29CE-12FD-47B8-8591-4729CC332BC2
Ford Bronco Factory Pics of Area 51 Black Diamond 4-Door Soft Top 1CAA29CE-12FD-47B8-8591-4729CC332BC2

Welcome! Hell of a first post! This does seem to be the same one. How did it look in person? In pics, to me, it looks like the stock tires are just too small for a 4dr.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome! Hell of a first post! This does seem to be the same one. How did it look in person? In pics, to me, it looks like the stock tires are just too small for a 4dr.
Best BD pictures yet! Welcome to broncos 6G. Thank you very much! Any impressions are always welcome.

nwuj

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks! I liked the color a lot,it was just a little darker than I expected (probably from the dirt). It was around 11am when I took this so it was bright out. I’m not a huge fan of those wheels in general, bigger would look better.

I’ll keep an eye out for more, this was the same parking lot as the wrangler comparison that someone else posted. Hope to take a pic next to my 2020 outback to see the size difference as I didn’t have time to last week.

Sponsored

nwuj

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Best BD pictures yet! Welcome to broncos 6G. Thank you very much! Any impressions are always welcome.
Thank you! I hope to see a 2 door soon and will probably try the same parking lot this weekend. I think it could be a turn around point for testing since it’s around 1.5 hours from Dearborn.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Keypad is definitely a no go from the factory. I saw in another thread it's possible to buy it from Ford parts after the fact and stick it inside the gas door instead of above the driver side door handle.
Careful with this - if it's like Ranger's current keypad - the programming **HAS** to be done with a dealer scan tool. Some dealers like to gouge on this.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Careful with this - if it's like Ranger's current keypad - the programming **HAS** to be done with a dealer scan tool. Some dealers like to gouge on this.
I would think you could just factory order it and remove it to relocate it. Wouldn't think it would be any different than debadging?

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would think you could just factory order it and remove it to relocate it. Wouldn't think it would be any different than debadging?
It wouldn't, but I'd probably just try and have it added as a DIO/ dealer accessory and thrown in the glovebox for me to install as I see fit.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not an engineer but I have built all manner of enclosures and similar features into vehicles. There are a ton of solutions to build a drawer or sliding shelf as well. I am sure the aftermarket will have a few options as well. Not insurmountable.

Last edited:

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will likely build a small subwoofer enclosure and mount for an amplifier at some point. May build it into the floor to level the rear or into the side like the factory. I just can’t justify the combos that include the LUX package to get the B&O and adaptive cruise. It’s part of the fun of a vehicle like the Bronco.
Sponsored