First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2 Door carbonized gray OBX Squatch is definitely my choice, but that carbonize gray is such a chameleon. Even two carbonized grays side by side look like they have different tones.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That Base grill is mother fracking LIT! GOTTDAMM, DOES THAT THING LOOK TOUGH!!!!

Ford Bronco Factory: Sasquatch Base, Outer Banks, Big Bend + Base on steel wheels 1610675846763

Last edited:

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
That Base grill is mother fracking LIT! GOTTDAMM, DOES THAT THING LOOK TOUGH!!!!
Agreed! But keep in mind it's got the signature headlights in this version (which isn't offered) right?

Edit: I have recently learned that I've been mistaking the base lights for the signature lights! My statement here was incorrect!

Last edited:
First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, mustang, audi s5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Man, I was set on Carbonized Grey till now...
It's not as dark as B&P renders appear.
It's lighter than Magnetic, which has been around since 2015. I saw it on an Explorer ST and it looked fantastic against all the black.

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Basequatch definitely should add the $300 for the safari bar to cover up that plastic grille.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every time I see a squatched bronco I think that I should do it on my BL instead of the 33's. I'm so torn.

Jv15

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Much thanks for the photos!!!

I've been leaning towards Carbonized Grey since the beginning and every photos I see of a Bronco with this paint reinforces why I like it so much. It simply goes so well with the top, flares and lines of the big Bronco. Don't get me wrong, I love the brighter colors as well, but Carbonized Grey just looks so right and it's a paint that will be easier to maintain and will look just as good dirty as clean. Also, for those of you who want a little more on your exterior, you can add black graphics/stripes or even add some color to your stripes for that extra pop! Lastly, this is a great color for "modularity". You can throw pretty much anything at it and it's gonna look great.
My other car is also very similar to carbonized gray and I can’t stomach having two cars of the almost same color. But if the retro graphics are truly retro stripes that I can get in black on the carb gray, that’s enough for me. All in.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we get the stig a better camera? One that his lens isn't scratched to hell. Blurry images are worse than no images.

FloridaGal

Badlands
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Landrover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's the gray grille on the Cactus Gray Bronco? What model is that, I'm not a fan of shiny black grille. The gray one looks so much better

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What's the gray grille on the Cactus Gray Bronco? What model is that, I'm not a fan of shiny black grille. The gray one looks so much better
It's a Big Bend!

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Stig got few side by side booty's.

Carbonized Gray Base + Sasquatch
Carbonized Gray Outer Banks + Sasquatch
Cactus Gray Big Bend + Sasquatch
Either AMB or Shadow Black Base on steelies

As for the request for yesterday the Speakers and the Tech bar...still working on those, also added the bumper investigation!

So Stay Tuned....??

Ford Bronco Factory: Sasquatch Base, Outer Banks, Big Bend + Base on steel wheels 1610675846763

Any chance we can get interior pictures of the OBX cloth seats?

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
does anyone know if the base model in these pictures has the signature lights or the base model lights?
They are the non signature lights so the standrad ones you'll get on the base. They have a chrome ring/outline around them which looks somewhat similar to the signature lights in this pic but it's just the chrome being illuminated.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can we get the stig a better camera? One that his lens isn't scratched to hell. Blurry images are worse than no images.

(Stig’s phone)
But i’ll take any photo(VB 4 dr sasquatch)they send to us.