Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the pics as usual!

The SAS look great.

Base non SAS for me, but the SAS does look really good.
User name checks out.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Much thanks for the photos!!!

I've been leaning towards Carbonized Grey since the beginning and every photos I see of a Bronco with this paint reinforces why I like it so much. It simply goes so well with the top, flares and lines of the big Bronco. Don't get me wrong, I love the brighter colors as well, but Carbonized Grey just looks so right and it's a paint that will be easier to maintain and will look just as good dirty as clean. Also, for those of you who want a little more on your exterior, you can add black graphics/stripes or even add some color to your stripes for that extra pop! Lastly, this is a great color for "modularity". You can throw pretty much anything at it and it's gonna look great.
Like this?:

Ford Bronco Factory: Sasquatch Base, Outer Banks, Big Bend + Base on steel wheels Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Bria

SVR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally decided which color I want, Carbonized Grey

Sponsored

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

the base with the steelies looks super clean. Kind of makes me wonder if I really need Sasquatch for now. I'd eventually get after market kits but damn the base looks clean.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD can you find out from Stig when is the Velocity Blue going to roll through the assembly line? Next week? By the end of January? Love to look at it on the Bronco prior to submitting order. ?

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD can you find out from Stig when is the Velocity Blue going to roll through the assembly line? Next week? By the end of January? Love to look at it on the Bronco prior to submitting order. ?
Will do. I know they got VB seen handful of bodies.... hopefully pull one or two. Build them up!

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah i was like man I"m definitely getting the base if it looks like that! I have yet to see a single picture of a normal base model 2 door with all correct parts/wheels etc.
All of the base model photos posted so far look correct to me. I'm curious what you have noticed that isn't correct?

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
All of the base model photos posted so far look correct to me. I'm curious what you have noticed that isn't correct?
I was incorrectly thinking that the base models all had the signature headlights - but it was actually the correct base model lights! They fooled me.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

the base with the steelies looks super clean. Kind of makes me wonder if I really need Sasquatch for now. I'd eventually get after market kits but damn the base looks clean.
Base with AT 33s capable and look damn good for a cheap price. I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone does with their bronco once they take delivery.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Base with AT 33s capable and look damn good for a cheap price. I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone does with their bronco once they take delivery.
Camp out at the mall, you will see plenty.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am going Black Diamond 4 door, but that base with the steelies in AMB looks really good. VERY simple and retro.

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome!!! ?Thanks for sharing! Ask Stig if he's has any pictures of 2 door Rapid Red w/SAS laying around ??(I have some from a distance and the truck was dirty, so it was hard to appreciate the color)
Good morning I wonder if you know what shade of gray for MGV seats. Light or med or dark?
Sponsored