Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stig got few side by side booty's.

Carbonized Gray Base + Sasquatch
Carbonized Gray Outer Banks + Sasquatch
Cactus Gray Big Bend + Sasquatch
Either AMB or Shadow Black Base on steelies

As for the request for yesterday the Speakers and the Tech bar...still working on those, also added the bumper investigation!

So Stay Tuned....??

Ford Bronco Factory: Sasquatch Base, Outer Banks, Big Bend + Base on steel wheels blue Base + Big Bend 4
Ford Bronco Factory: Sasquatch Base, Outer Banks, Big Bend + Base on steel wheels blue Base + Big Bend 4
Thanks for the photos. My order is placed for a base 4 door Carb Grey Sasquatch with MIC top. Does anyone know if this is the final production shade of gray for the MIC top? I've seen darker and lighter variations - hoping for darker than what is shown here for contrast. Thank you!

tseaver34

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the photos. My order is placed for a base 4 door Carb Grey Sasquatch with MIC top. Does anyone know if this is the final production shade of gray for the MIC top? I've seen darker and lighter variations - hoping for darker than what is shown here for contrast. Thank you!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They are bit darker. Lights def play with what they look like!! We got a KOH video floating around shows a sxs of the old and new MIC.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs