Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Stig got few side by side booty's.

Carbonized Gray Base + Sasquatch
Carbonized Gray Outer Banks + Sasquatch
Cactus Gray Big Bend + Sasquatch
Either AMB or Shadow Black Base on steelies

As for the request for yesterday the Speakers and the Tech bar...still working on those, also added the bumper investigation!

So Stay Tuned....??

2021 Bronco Sasquatch Carbonized Gray Base + Outer Banks 2.jpg
Dang. My struggle - either hold out for a manual BB Sasquatch, or just go order a base auto now - rendered in a photo. Base grille is the business and I would like the budget to order that mod bumper from the get-go, but something to be said for having that crawler gear...
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That Stig has been a busy little boy. BTW, I think I know why the Sasquatch package may be on constraint when the order banks open. Ford is using them all up on these first run Broncos. :)

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man, I was set on Carbonized Grey till now...
It's not as dark as B&P renders appear.
You can see it in person at your local Ford dealer. It's on several other Ford vehicles

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That’s because it’s less desirable than a bronco sport.
Let's put a 4dr Base on a dealer lot with some cheaper bronco sports and see who buys the Sport instead.

Throw some decent wheels/tires on the base and it's a fantastic bargain - and well under $40K.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When the question of color is always a question. There is something wrong.

Sponsored

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
does anyone know if the base model in these pictures has the signature lights or the base model lights?

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Factory: Sasquatch Base, Outer Banks, Big Bend + Base on steel wheels 1610661717581

Of all the pictures of the OBX i have never seen one with color matching wheel fenders!!!! and i'm lovin it but why do they advertise it?

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Factory: Sasquatch Base, Outer Banks, Big Bend + Base on steel wheels 1610661717581

Of all the pictures of the OBX i have never seen one with color matching wheel fenders!!!! and i'm lovin it but why do they advertise it?
SAS will always have the non painted. The OG OB be painted.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

does anyone know if the base model in these pictures has the signature lights or the base model lights?
Looks to have the signature. I believe they always have the ring. But remember these are pre production. I'm not sure base gets the option to upgrade. I'm not versed in the base.

2021-ford-bronco_100752289.jpg

Sponsored

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And the fact that it is that hard to distinguish is why I won't get AMB. If it was just the nice deep blue I would be all over it.
I was dead set on AMB for a long time. But unfortunately, the blue just doesn't "pop" like I was hoping. I used to have a Midnight Blue Chevy that was similar, dark and black when dirty but it looked great when it was cleaned up. It was like having two different trucks.

Edit: So I'm A51 or VB. Just still hoping to see a Velocity Blue Badlands before I sign up!

Last edited:

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks to have the signature. I believe they always have the ring. But remember these are pre production. I'm not sure base gets the option to upgrade. I'm not versed in the base.
Yeah i was like man I"m definitely getting the base if it looks like that! I have yet to see a single picture of a normal base model 2 door with all correct parts/wheels etc.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As for the request for yesterday the Speakers and the Tech bar...still working on those, also added the bumper investigation!

So Stay Tuned....??

Ford Bronco Factory: Sasquatch Base, Outer Banks, Big Bend + Base on steel wheels 4 - Iconic Silver Outer Banks 2 door Bronco 2- Factory Production Plant
Ford Bronco Factory: Sasquatch Base, Outer Banks, Big Bend + Base on steel wheels 4 - Iconic Silver Outer Banks 2 door Bronco 2- Factory Production Plant
All this news about shortages on Sasquatch packages makes me wish they weren't burning up so many on pre-production builds now ??

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This is the Carbonized Grey next to Magnetic Metallic. Local dealer had a Sport and I wanted to see the difference between them.
The Carbonized Grey looks very close to Sterling Grey.
Sponsored