• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Factory Badlands wheels and tires (non-Sas) takeoffs for sale

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kinda early to look for a buyer... but I will sell my factory "Badlands non-Sasquatch" wheels and tires as take-off's. I'm in San Diego, so if you'll be interested about March 2022 (I have a February 17 build date), then let me know!
Sponsored

Last edited:

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Like you say it's early, but Administrator: How about setting up a classified section, when the time comes?

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's early! I know that I will let them go, but I can't imagine that someone not living in the San Diego area would want them... too far... too much trouble to get them. My guess is that the replacement cost of the Beadlock Capable wheels and tires is about $2800, so a pretty good sale price for these or the same wheels and tires from someone else, might be $1800.
True. I was just interested to hear what this stuff would go for.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking ill be getting my bronco around the same time and will be flying down to San Diego to pick it up. I might be interested. I'd like to have a second set of wheels for offroad only tires.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great! I’m easy to work with. I pick up at Kearny Mesa, probably middle or end of July. If it works out, I look forward to meeting you. If not, I might just see what this dealer will give me as a set of 5-wheel and tire take-offs. If our time is off a bit, maybe Eric can save them there, for you.

let me know what you think about timing.
I reserved mine the night of the reveal, so I'm suspecting it will be close. I'm also working with Eric. It would be cool if several of us got our new broncos on the same day and maybe went through the wild animal park or something. I havent been to San Diego since I was a kid

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ouch, nevermind. I just saw the price and thought I remembered you being able to self drive through the park.

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved mine the night of the reveal, so I'm suspecting it will be close. I'm also working with Eric. It would be cool if several of us got our new broncos on the same day and maybe went through the wild animal park or something. I haven't been to San Diego since I was a kid
Yeah. Those were the good ole days! I reserved the morning of the 14th, so I'm probably 2 weeks behind you.

Sponsored
OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever get your Sasquatch? Are you still selling the tires?
BLUE CHIP,

I decided to defer, my build, until the 2022 my... hopefully to start production, in mid-December. I'm a first day reservation, and I should be among the first bunch of builds.

I will be selling, both my wheels and tires, as a complete set. If you remain interested, I'll make you a good deal at that time.

Dan

Blue Chip

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BLUE CHIP,

I decided to defer, my build, until the 2022 my... hopefully to start production, in mid-December. I'm a first day reservation, and I should be among the first bunch of builds.

I will be selling, both my wheels and tires, as a complete set. If you remain interested, I'll make you a good deal at that time.

Dan
Let me know. I’m in Orange County so only about an hour away. Did you get the beadlock wheels or just the regular Sasquatch tires?

Blue Chip

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

YES! I will take delivery and have them as take-offs, with less than 50-miles on the 5-wheel/tire set. When you get a Sasquatch wheel and tire order on a Wildtrak, they will be Black, Beadlock Capable wheels, with the 35" Goodyear tires.

If you want Beadlock rings, they are aftermarket (only) from any Ford dealer (because Beadlock rims are no legal in every state).

I will sell the complete 5-wheel set, as delivered, for $1600... as soon as I can get a new set put on my Bronco. I will follow up with you, as we get closer to my delivery date. If your still interested, we can exchange phone numbers, at that time. OK?
Let me know, I am interested!