Sponsored

Fairway Ford in Orange County, CA - Please add to dealership Hall of Fame!

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone - I have posted regarding the recent delivery of my '22 Badlands SAS 7-spd LUX Soft Top in another thread so if you're interested in my initial impressions and some conversation about it, please check it out.

This post is directly related to my experience with Trina Mayer at Fairway Ford in Orange County, CA. After reading all of the horror stories on here with customers getting abused by dealers, my experience was refreshing - to say the least. I got an email from Trina indicating that they were not marking up reservations and it held up. Further, I had ZERO nonsense fees, no hidden baloney, no 'hardship' bullshit, nothing. And I didn't need to ask for stuff to be removed from the sales contract - they were never there to begin with.

Communication with the dealer was great - there was no chasing. Trina got me the full 262,000 FordPass points with no friction either and she's working on the price protection from '21 swap as well.

So, I'm not sure if anyone can switch dealers any longer - but if you can - please look into Fairway and ask for Trina. If you are going to place a new order, talk to her as well. I can tell you I trust what they say and you'll get ZERO horseshit. It's insanely sad that honesty and a hand-shake deal are rare things nowadays, but in this climate, dealers are acting like they are God and it's not cool. There are some honest dealers with honest employees out there. I found one. :sneaky:
Sponsored

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like I will be reaching out to Trina at Fairway to order my wife's Bronco.

I purchased my 17-F250 6.7L from Raceway. Was going to work with them.

Spent hours searching through posts the last few days since we have never ordered a vehicle before.

Dealers we were looking at:
Raceway
Sunrise Fontana
Citrus
Fritts

OP
OP
heynow14

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like I will be reaching out to Trina at Fairway to order my wife's Bronco.

Spent hours searching through posts the last few days since we have never ordered a vehicle before.

Raceway
Sunrise Fontana
Citrus
Fritts
Nice!! Definitely talk to Trina - don't talk with a regular floor sales person...

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice!! Definitely talk to Trina - don't talk with a regular floor sales person...
Already emailing with her! Working out when we can chat to get the process started. (y)

Now I need to start wheel/tire shopping for a deal.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Raceway
Sunrise Fontana
Citrus
Fritts
you dodged a bullet avoiding sunrise ford Fontana. Check out the review below.

No worries - $2,500 markup, added accesories, VTP, etch and door guards equated to around $1,100.

This is at sunrise ford, Fontana, btw, not the Hollywood location….apparently they recently had an ownership change at the Fontana location which might’ve spurred the markup?

Sponsored

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
you dodged a bullet avoiding sunrise ford Fontana. Check out the review below.
Read a few about Fontana over the last couple days. I was initially thinking they could be the best because they are a big volume dealer.

We are not in a hurry... I just want to make sure the order is correct and no other BS on top.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Read a few about Fontana over the last couple days. I was initially thinking they could be the best because they are a big volume dealer.

We are not in a hurry... I just want to make sure the order is correct and no other BS on top.
Yup! I get my car serviced there because their labor rates are cheap, but I don’t trust their sales team

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup! I get my car serviced there because their labor rates are cheap, but I don’t trust their sales team
Might have to check them out for service. Usually go to Citrus since it is the closest dealer.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might have to check them out for service. Usually go to Citrus since it is the closest dealer.
Yup! I used to do citrus all the time till I found out.

Also cheaper to order parts through Sunrise. I’d say it’s like 10-30% difference.

Sponsored

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup! I used to do citrus all the time till I found out.

Also cheaper to order parts through Sunrise. I’d say it’s like 10-30% difference.
Sweet! Thanks for the heads up.

13.5qt's of synthetic oil is not cheap in my truck 😄
Ford Bronco Fairway Ford in Orange County, CA - Please add to dealership Hall of Fame! 1643904425401

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone - I have posted regarding the recent delivery of my '22 Badlands SAS 7-spd LUX Soft Top in another thread so if you're interested in my initial impressions and some conversation about it, please check it out.

This post is directly related to my experience with Trina Mayer at Fairway Ford in Orange County, CA. After reading all of the horror stories on here with customers getting abused by dealers, my experience was refreshing - to say the least. I got an email from Trina indicating that they were not marking up reservations and it held up. Further, I had ZERO nonsense fees, no hidden baloney, no 'hardship' bullshit, nothing. And I didn't need to ask for stuff to be removed from the sales contract - they were never there to begin with.

Communication with the dealer was great - there was no chasing. Trina got me the full 262,000 FordPass points with no friction either and she's working on the price protection from '21 swap as well.

So, I'm not sure if anyone can switch dealers any longer - but if you can - please look into Fairway and ask for Trina. If you are going to place a new order, talk to her as well. I can tell you I trust what they say and you'll get ZERO horseshit. It's insanely sad that honesty and a hand-shake deal are rare things nowadays, but in this climate, dealers are acting like they are God and it's not cool. There are some honest dealers with honest employees out there. I found one. :sneaky:
My Bronco was just delivered to Fairway, will be picking it up on Monday! Badlands, SAS, LUX, 2.7. Reserved on 7/23/20, so just about 2 years in the making. My Fairway experience has been awesome, although I have been dealing with Robert and Dave. I also have an MME on order with them and it is already in transit from the factory, so I should have that in the next few weeks. I have purchased 5 vehicles from Fairway and would never consider another dealership. It has always been a positive experience, they are very ethical, honest, fair, sincere, and helpful. I also have all my service done there.

Did you join any of the local (So, Cal,) Bronco clubs?
Sponsored