Sponsored

Family friend picked up a softtop Wildtrak today with no reservation…

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In seeing how this has played out and already knowing it was going to be a high demand vehicle, wouldn’t have been a bad idea for a dealer owner/gm to send friends in to make reservations/builds and then back out after production to sell on their lots.
It happens with dealer employees, too.

Welcome to the forum, BTW. :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was there earlier. They already sold one so they now have, or had, a Big Bend and an Outer Banks. They claimed they were from people backing out on orders.
Lots of people backing out of orders because some Dealerships are asking 10k over MSRP. Definitely seeing some of this happening around NC.

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Family friend in SW Iowa was driving by a Ford dealer and saw what she thought was a Jeep. Pulled in, learned it was a Bronco, and said “I’ll buy it now”. I wouldn’t be posting this if they didn’t say yes and now she owns it… First off: WTF. Second: she didn’t even know what it was! Third: Apparently the dealer ordered it to sell from she said. So did they use a Manager to get a reservation?
F1A1DBBA-FB1D-4A37-A7A3-5E5A5AE94BAF.jpeg

I also find it odd it’s a softtop. I thought only the mannequins got those up until yesterday’s announcement.
Same thing in Manasquan, NJ. WT, Soft top bought off the lot fully loaded. The guy wasn't specifically looking, just saw it driving by.
Sponsored