Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe it’s you? Hopefully your crappy ownership luck does not carry over to the Bronco. Maybe you should wait for the 2022 Bronco, cancel your reservatio???

But your basing your Bronco build on incomplete prices since B&P isn’t available. Did you want HT and if so, what $$ figure did you put on the Bronco? When you build a Jeep you get the actual price, add aux switches and price is accounted for, etc.

People are gonna drop BL for BD when they see how expensive their dream Bronco runs after they get to play with B&P. They will start talking themself down saying they are not rock crawlers and don’t need the BL tomorrow (Due to the price).

And Jeeps can be had for thousands below MSRP Nobody pays MSRP on Jeeps. And wait tillSummer when Broncos hitting the street. Jeep is gonna lower more prices.

Why are you so slow? If OP doesn’t want the Bronco because he ones a Jeep now, why wait till December? He should get his $100 deposit now and not in December After missed phone calls.
Its not just him. Its many others not following through with the December dealer call. The rest of us will move way up on the list in December. Did you follow that?
Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Its not just him. Its many others not following through with the December dealer call. The rest of us will move way up on the list in December. Did you follow that?
OP bought a Jeep, did you follow that?
OP bought a Jeep current time, did you follow that?
I wasn’t talking about the “many others”, just the OP. Did you follow that?

OP doesn’t need his deposit months from now waiting for some dealer to make calls to track him down. His money is best in his pocket, not at some dealer doing no good, did you... ahhh you know the rest.

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP bought a Jeep, did you follow that?
OP bought a Jeep current time, did you follow that?
I wasn’t talking about the “many others”, just the OP. Did you follow that?

OP doesn’t need his deposit months from now waiting for some dealer to make calls to track him down. His money is best in his pocket, not at some dealer doing no good, did you... ahhh you know the rest.
I think Im going to have to block you right about now.

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Ford and Bronco6g community; before the release of the bronco, I didn’t know what car I was looking forward to buying in a nearby future until ford introduced us to a great innovation for off road enthusiasts. I found a great deal in my nearest Jeep dealership and cannot miss out on it since I need a car at the moment.
I enjoyed being part of a great forum and hope to see all off your builds next year on the street where the wrangler and The bronco can be friendly competitors.
Take care everyone and enjoy your BRONCO!!

C'mon guys keep cancelling reservations that way I can my New Bronco sooner.

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe it’s you? Hopefully your crappy ownership luck does not carry over to the Bronco. Maybe you should wait for the 2022 Bronco, cancel your reservatio???
Hoping Ford turns my ownership luck around for sure!!! And I did delay reservation looking to slide into a 2022.

However, I also did this and waited on a second model year Rubicon production slot.
Didn't work, FCA sucks!!!!!!!!!

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I remember when I was a member of Mustang6G damn near since its inception and was able to see that forum grow from its infancy until product launch. When actual owners showed up... boy things got messy over there. I was an avid poster, even made some contacts with people in places that knew things and contributed a lot to that forum in its early days.

About a year after the S550 came out I finally had the opportunity to test drive one, and left with mixed feelings. Then I test drove the new (at the time) ND Miata and fell in love. The rest was history.

I made a similar forum post as this over at M6g with some... interesting replies.

But you guys over here at B6G seem to be a much more welcoming community, this thread proves it. Hopefully that continues after people start taking delivery.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m glad you got a rig you like and wanted..

if I don’t get my Bronco everything else is just meh...
This bronco thang has been in my blood since I was a wee lad riding in my Dad’s ‘73

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand the wait can be a killer, but I'm just hoping patience pays off. I'll be sad to watch my Jeep go, but it's for the right blue oval cause.

Sponsored

wsammyboy

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford F-150 King Ranch, 2017 Dodge Durango RT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was me 2 months ago. I decided I wanted to get some wheeling in before my trade depreciated any more. I bought a 2020 Rubicon Recon and honestly...I'm loving it! My thought process was this: I probably couldn't take delivery of my Bronco until late 2021, so during that year and a half, I'd drive the Wrangler and really assess how it fits in with what I want to use an off-road vehicle for (Overlanding, mostly), then test drive a Bronco when they hit the showrooms. If I think the Bronco will suit my needs better, I'll trade...or maybe buy a Bronco and just keep the Wrangler. Either way, I'm enjoying my time in the Wrangler. I've added a roof rack and a roof top tent. We've spent a couple of nights camping, with plans to do some dispersed camping on the beaches of the Outer Banks next Spring/Summer followed by some Michigan trips next year (we're in Ohio). Anything I buy for the Wrangler can be moved to the Bronco with the exception of the roof rack.

I'm still following the development of the Bronco and still think it's a great vehicle. I can see pros and cons of each platform and really think either is a win and think both will benefit from the competition.

Hope to see you on the trails! If any of you are Overland Bound members, look me up. OB# 25574.

Ford Bronco Farewell fellow bronco buddies 20200926 (2)

Ford Bronco Farewell fellow bronco buddies 20200926

Ford Bronco Farewell fellow bronco buddies IMG_5961 (2)

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Until my Bronco arrives, I've got this

Ford Bronco Farewell fellow bronco buddies 58887280577__650DD58B-617C-48C1-B279-70E9500FBF17

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you Ford and Bronco6g community; before the release of the bronco, I didn’t know what car I was looking forward to buying in a nearby future until ford introduced us to a great innovation for off road enthusiasts. I found a great deal in my nearest Jeep dealership and cannot miss out on it since I need a car at the moment.
I enjoyed being part of a great forum and hope to see all off your builds next year on the street where the wrangler and The bronco can be friendly competitors.
Take care everyone and enjoy your BRONCO!!
Peace Bro! Looking forward to sharing the trail, no matter vehicle!