Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco6G Forum,

We're excited to officially release our axle-back exhaust for the full-size 2.7L & 2.3L Bronco. When we set out to create this system for the community we had very specific goals in mind: maximize performance, create a clean sound output, add volume and depth, reduce the EcoBoost buzz, and offer it at a fair price point. Through months of testing, variation changes and final tweaks, we're confident in the product we've created for you.

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.7L & 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!!! Bronco 6G Forum Axle-Back Release

Bronco Axle-Back by F.I. ON SALE NOW at the new FastIntentions.com. Apply promo code: axleback22 at checkout to save 10% for a limited time.

Axle-Back Release Video:
2.7L Sound Clips / Review / Dyno & Charts / Flow Charts / Interior Feedback / Shipping

Axle-Back Sounds Clips: 2.7L & 2.3L Sound Clips

Axle-back Review Video: 2.3L Before & After Sound Clips / Installation / Customer Feedback & Interview

2.7L Dyno Charts: F.I. Axle-Back vs. OEM / F.I. Axle-back + JB4 Tuner vs. OEM

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.7L & 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!!! FI Bronco Axle-Back vs. OEM

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.7L & 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!!! FI Bronco Axle-Back_JB4 vs. OEM

2.7L/2.3L Axle-Back Flow Chart: 1-2-1 Internal Core Technology

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.7L & 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!!! FI Bronco Muffler Flow Chart

2.7L/2.3L Axle-Back Diagram:

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.7L & 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!!! FI Bronco Axle-Back Exhaust Diagram

2.7L/2.3L Detailed Images: Product & Installed

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.7L & 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!!! FI Bronco Axle-Back Slash-cut Install_1

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.7L & 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!!! FI Bronco Axle-Back Slash-cut Install_2

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.7L & 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!!! FI Bronco Axle-Back Detail

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.7L & 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!!! FI Bronco Axle-Back Slash-cut Detail_1

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.7L & 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!!! FI Bronco Axle-Back Slash-cut Detail_2

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.7L & 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!!! FI Bronco Axle-Back Detail_2

2.7L/2.3L Axle-back D.I.Y. Installation:

We've created a surplus of inventory; however, it is limited. Grab them while we have them!

Currently we have a run of 25 additional units in production with an estimated lead time of 4 - 8 weeks, so if you miss out on our current surplus, rest assured more are coming and you can purchase NOW using promo code axleback22 at checkout to save 10% off of the intro price.

In-stock Inventory: You will be charged in full at the time your order is received, and invoice is created. All inventory will ship starting the week of 5/9/2022.

Back-ordered Inventory: A $350 non-refundable deposit will be charged at the time your order is received, and invoice is created. This is a "good faith" deposit and will lock you in our build queue in the place your order is received. Your deposit will be applied to your overall total. Your remaining balance will not be charged until the week we are completing your axle-back build. Our current lead time is 4 - 8 weeks.

All Inventory: At the time your order is received, and invoice is created our operations team will email you a PDF copy of it for review and correct input confirmation. When your order ships you will receive your UPS Ground tracking number. All orders ship from Simi Valley, CA and take 1 - 5 business days domestically, and additional days for international.

We're excited to be part of this growing community and we promise to bring our same passion that's driven us for the past 20 years in the JDM & Euro markets. This is just the tip of what's coming: Tubular Half-doors & Light Mounting Management, just to drop a few teasers.

Subscribe to our socials to stay up to date with all of the F.I. Bronco News and beyond: YouTube / Instagram / Facebook / TikTok

3 Points of Contact on Bronco6G:

Fast Intentions Inc (Tony) - General questions / Inquiries / Sales / Tech Support
Kevin@Fast Intentions Inc - Sales / Inquiries / General Questions
Dan@Fast Intentions Inc. - Tech Support (Our main engineer)

Thank you for reading this in its entirety. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

We promise to keep you all up to date on progress all things Bronco 6G and F.I. company related, with the highest customer service and quality available.

Thank you.
Team Fast Intentions
Sponsored

Last edited:

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks intriguing but just as most other manufacturers have failed to do, a dual use product (2.3L and 2.7L) mandates sounds clips from both powertrains. Anyone buying this for a 2.3L Bronco based off a 2.7L clip is doing it wrong.

Ben3

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you do a video of the sound before and after? 2.7L

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks intriguing but just as most other manufacturers have failed to do, a dual use product (2.3L and 2.7L) mandates sounds clips from both powertrains. Anyone buying this for a 2.3L Bronco based off a 2.7L clip is doing it wrong.
Great point and we will get on that for the 2.3L. Stay tuned, sound clips and documentation coming soon.

Sponsored

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks interesting

how’s the downpipes coming along?

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why is it so hard to produce sound clips for the 2.3 and 2.7?

You went from excited for a new product customer to annoyed customer that has written you off in 30 seconds.

what’s more frustrating is that every exhaust and tune company does the same thing.

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks interesting

how’s the downpipes coming along?
More coming soon on this and the next iteration of exhaust from FI. DPs are definitely in the cards!

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why is it so hard to produce sound clips for the 2.3 and 2.7?

You went from excited for a new product customer to annoyed customer that has written you off in 30 seconds.

what’s more frustrating is that every exhaust and tune company does the same thing.
2.3L will be installed here in-house and documented next week. Please stay subscribed and I promise it will be worth it. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Thanks.
-Tony

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

why does the turbos on the 2.7 sound like a jet engine WOT lol I did my exhaust at a shop and its crazy how quiet the exhaust is and how loud the turbos are when im at full boost

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

right on - great to see the dyno benefit with JUST an axle-back - I always thought axle-back exhaust was solely for sound gain - I never realized there was an actual HP/TQ gain to be had with them.. nice job on the video, and the exhaust sounds good for what it is (it'll never sound like a Coyote, right, LOL) ... now, ... if only I had my Bronco ...

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

right on - great to see the dyno benefit with JUST an axle-back - I always thought axle-back exhaust was solely for sound gain - I never realized there was an actual HP/TQ gain to be had with them.. nice job on the video, and the exhaust sounds good for what it is (it'll never sound like a Coyote, right, LOL) ... now, ... if only I had my Bronco ...
For sure! We are very pleased with the results of our axle-back as a standalone item. I can tell you seat of your pants; you feel the torque bump and a little more pull on the top end. Thanks for the feedback on the video. We tried to cover every aspect related to the exhaust. True that, it's no Coyote, or Voodoo for that matter, but for an EcoBoost it sounds pretty darn good.

Excited for you to receive your bronco. Hopefully your wait isn't too much longer.

At any point if you have any questions, or would like to place an order with us, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thanks.
-Tony

Bucker

Base
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds great. Just like stock. Sorry, too many times have been given the promise of delivery... we promise..... 4-8 weeks. Seen this show before.
Sponsored