Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

right on - great to see the dyno benefit with JUST an axle-back - I always thought axle-back exhaust was solely for sound gain - I never realized there was an actual HP/TQ gain to be had with them.. nice job on the video, and the exhaust sounds good for what it is (it'll never sound like a Coyote, right, LOL) ... now, ... if only I had my Bronco ...
Note that these results are with a tune before and adjusted after for the exhaust. Not stock to stock.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds great. Just like stock. Sorry, too many times have been given the promise of delivery... we promise..... 4-8 weeks. Seen this show before.
Sound is subjective but this sounds nothing like stock. A vast improvement inside and out.

As for “the promise” I hear you and understand your stance with other companies. I’m a consumer as well. The biggest flaw with customer service is lack of communication and transparency. I get that you don’t know us and the reputation we’ve built for the past 18 years in the aftermarket exhaust industry. We know we’re new to the bronco community, but we don’t let our consumers down. We’re a small company, locally in the California. We hand build every exhaust system in house. Our backbone has been built on quality, results and transparency. Any one of our customers can get ahold of us at any time.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to give us a call directly. Keep in mind as well, we have systems in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks.
-Tony

bwomp91

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sound is subjective but this sounds nothing like stock. A vast improvement inside and out.
I believe you, but it’s also hard for people to drop the money without a video comparison. Everyone knows YouTube sound isn’t really true to real life, so without a video capturing the stock idle, takeoff, drive by, decel, etc in the exact same format as the upgrade, it’s REALLY hard to make a legitimate comparison and understand the benefits/improvements.

When you do the 2.3 vid, please do before and after. And grab another 2.7l stock bronco to compare the one you already installed.

thanks

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Note that these results are with a tune before and adjusted after for the exhaust. Not stock to stock.
The first dyno graph has no tune - it’s the OEM axle-back vs ours.

The second dyno chart w/tune - no adjustments to the tune were made. This is a can tune that was added on top of our axle-back to show what both could do out of the box together.

We didn’t feel the need to show results of just a tune and the stock exhaust. We provided results of just the exhaust comparison pre-tune, and that is the before.

Thanks.
-Tony

Bucker

Base
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As for “the promise” I hear you and understand your stance with other companies. I’m a consumer as well. The biggest flaw with customer service is lack of communication and transparency. I get that you don’t know us and the reputation we’ve built for the past 18 years in the aftermarket exhaust industry. We know we’re new to the bronco community, but we don’t let our consumers down. We’re a small company, locally in the California. We hand build every exhaust system in house. Our backbone has been built on quality, results and transparency. Any one of our customers can get ahold of us at any time.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to give us a call directly. Keep in mind as well, we have systems in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks.
-Tony
Thanks for the response!

Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which has better ground clearance, the straight cut or slash cut. It seems like it would be the slash cut but I want to confirm. Thanks!

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which has better ground clearance, the straight cut or slash cut. It seems like it would be the slash cut but I want to confirm. Thanks!
Both variations have improved ground clearance over stock, and the slash-cut yields the most amount of clearance of all. Personally, I look the look of the slash-cut the best.

Hope this Helps.

Thanks.
-Tony

Shamalama86

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco6G Forum,

We're excited to officially release our axle-back exhaust for the full-size 2.7L & 2.3L Bronco. When we set out to create this system for the community we had very specific goals in mind: maximize performance, create a clean sound output, add volume and depth, reduce the EcoBoost buzz, and offer it at a fair price point. Through months of testing, variation changes and final tweaks, we're confident in the product we've created for you.

Bronco 6G Forum Axle-Back Release.png

Bronco Axle-Back by F.I. ON SALE NOW at the new FastIntentions.com. Apply promo code: axleback22 at checkout to save 10% for a limited time.

Axle-Back Release Video:
Sound Clips / Review / Dyno & Charts / Flow Charts / Interior Feedback / Shipping

Dyno Charts: F.I. Axle-Back vs. OEM / F.I. Axle-back + JB4 Tuner vs. OEM

FI Bronco Axle-Back vs. OEM.png

FI Bronco Axle-Back_JB4 vs. OEM.png

Axle-Back Flow Chart: 1-2-1 Internal Core Technology

FI Bronco Muffler Flow Chart.jpg

Axle-Back Diagram:

FI Bronco Axle-Back Exhaust Diagram.jpg

Detailed Images: Product & Installed

FI Bronco Axle-Back Slash-cut Install_1.jpg

FI Bronco Axle-Back Slash-cut Install_2.jpg

FI Bronco Axle-Back Detail.jpg

FI Bronco Axle-Back Slash-cut Detail_1.jpg

FI Bronco Axle-Back Slash-cut Detail_2.jpg

FI Bronco Axle-Back Detail_2.jpg

View attachment 318623

View attachment 318624

View attachment 318625

Axle-back D.I.Y. Installation:

We've created a surplus of inventory; however, it is limited. Grab them while we have them!

Currently we have a run of 25 additional units in production with an estimated lead time of 4-8 weeks, so if you miss out on our current surplus, rest assured more are coming and you can purchase NOW using promo code axleback22 at checkout to save 10% off of the intro price.

In-stock Inventory: You will be charged in full at the time your order is received, and invoice is created. All inventory will ship starting the week of 5/9/2022.

Back-ordered Inventory: A $350 non-refundable deposit will be charged at the time your order is received, and invoice is created. This is a "good faith" deposit and will lock you in our build queue in the place your order is received. Your deposit will be applied to your overall total. Your remaining balance will not be charged until the week we are completing your axle-back build. Our current lead time is 4-8 weeks.

All Inventory: At the time your order is received, and invoice is created our operations team will email you a PDF copy of it for review and correct input confirmation. When your order ships you will receive your UPS Ground tracking number. All orders ship from Simi Valley, CA and take 1-5 business days domestically, and additional days for international.

We're excited to be part of this growing community and we promise to bring our same passion that's driven us for the past 20 years in the JDM & Euro markets. This is just the tip of what's coming: Tubular Half-doors & Light Mounting Management, just to drop a few teasers.

Subscribe to our socials to stay up to date with all of the F.I. Bronco News and beyond: YouTube / Instagram / Facebook / TikTok

3 Points of Contact on Bronco6G:

Fast Intentions Inc (Tony) - General questions / Inquiries / Sales / Tech Support
Kevin@Fast Intentions Inc - Sales / Inquiries / General Questions
Dan@Fast Intentions Inc. - Tech Support (Our main engineer)

Thank you for reading this in its entirety. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

We promise to keep you all up to date on progress all things Bronco 6G and F.I. company related, with the highest customer service and quality available.

Thank you.
-Tony
Are you making a blow valve for the 2.7? And when are you going to make a black axle back exhaust! Video was great and exhaust is as good as an axle back exhaust could be for a 2.7 besides not coming in a black finish lol. You don’t ship to Canada ? No biggie I guess I’ll be driving across the border to pick up an order soon . Thanks guys!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny you ask, and the GIF is 🔥.

We black ceramic coated one for a local customer. Install is coming up this week. It’s a 1,600* thermal barrier (Jet Hot Style) coating. The finish is satin. We’ve used this company for years on our headers and various turbo parts. We will document the entire install process and plan to offer it on the website as an option. Now, this isn’t a “rattle-can option,” so know you will pay some bucks for this option!

Hope this info helps.

Thanks.
-Tony

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes everything needs to come in black!! Other then that . For it being axle back and a ecoboost it sounds great.
Replied to this from the OP. Answer is yes!

-Tony

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both variations have improved ground clearance over stock, and the slash-cut yields the most amount of clearance of all. Personally, I look the look of the slash-cut the best.

Hope this Helps.

Thanks.
-Tony
Thanks! Ready to order slash cut. Is $110 shipping correct for shipping to east coast? Is it that big and/or heavy?

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Ready to order slash cut. Is $110 shipping correct for shipping to east coast? Is it that big and/or heavy?
Sweet! UPS has done some nutty stuff the past 3-4 years and they ultimately don’t want large boxes on their trucks. They’re pushing to ship larger things via freight. We aren’t at that point yet. We’re exploring alternative shipping methods, but being all the way on the west coast, we’re at the furthest point from you.
Don’t forget to apply the promo code: axleback22.

Thanks,
-Tony

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2.3L will be installed here in-house and documented next week. Please stay subscribed and I promise it will be worth it. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Thanks.
-Tony
By documented, do you mean the performance dyno numbers just like the 2.7L? Pretty much all the mfgs leave the 2.3 out
Sponsored