Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger redeye
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

jasony0269 can better attest to this than us, as he's had it installed for a few days. That said, the miles we put on it from the driver and passenger seat yielded a nice sound level inside the cabin. Full disclosure this bronco lives without door or top, so until those are installed for interior testing, or we ship one out to a customer, this is the most accurate assessment we have to go off of. But based on my experience with our exhaust and these broncos, I don't foresee interior cabin drone being prevalent on the 2.3L.

Hope this feedback helps and do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Thanks.
-Tony
If I order tomorrow (Saturday) do you still have some in stock
Sponsored

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I order tomorrow (Saturday) do you still have some in stock
Yes! We have in-stock inventory, ready to go.

Thanks.
-Tony

Last edited:

jasony2069

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seven days later and I am super happy.

Somebody asked about the exhaust at 75 miles an hour, more wind noise that exhaust noise, sorry, top and door still off.

Still amazed at the improve driving experience, it’s just fascinating.

I am incredibly impressed.

brian626

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Porsche Boxster S, 2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Happy to read your review after 7 days of driving with this exhaust. It definitely seems to be overall quieter with a better sound than the others I have heard. I would love to see some dyno numbers compared to the stock exhaust.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy to read your review after 7 days of driving with this exhaust. It definitely seems to be overall quieter with a better sound than the others I have heard. I would love to see some dyno numbers compared to the stock exhaust.
Youtube video on first post of this thread has dyno numbers. Skip to about 7:55

brian626

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Porsche Boxster S, 2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks! I see the dyno numbers for the 2.7, but I have the 2.3

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are these still available? Tried to purchase on website and it said "Available for Backorder" - do we know how long of a wait we're looking at?

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are these still available? Tried to purchase on website and it said "Available for Backorder" - do we know how long of a wait we're looking at?
Hey! PM replied. They are still available and still 10% discounted. axleback22

We made 15 to start and those have all been sold. It's nice to see this great community embrace us, as the customers are starting to review them, and the word is spreading.

Currently our lead time is 4-6 weeks for the next run. We are taking deposits for those and it's only a $350 deposit to place your order in the queue. Your deposit goes towards the final balance, and that will not be charged until the week we are building/shipping your exhaust.

Once these next 25 are spoken for, the deposits go towards the following build group. That will be 40 systems. The lead time is not set for that build group as of now. The goal here is to ramp up production within every build group and keep some in stock as we move forward, and as we initially had when we launched.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. If you'd like to place an order, please feel free to do so directly from our website: F.I. BRONCO 6G AXLE-BACK EXHAUST | Fast Intentions

Thanks.
-Tony

jasony2069

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here’s an update, road trip to Flagstaff and back, 1000 miles. Now that doors and top are back on I and please to inform you almost no notable drone! What you do get is increased acceleration and the needed punch to make the vehicle and truck passes. When you hit the excelerator you get a noticeable difference in vehicle performance. All I can say is totally impressed. It still has the nice tuned sound at start up and it’s not obnoxious but definitely gets noticed.

Shout out to the truckers out there “thanks for being amazing and for keeping the supply chain moving”!

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order placed on the Black Ceramic. Now we wait anxiously. What the lead time on the black ceramic?

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order placed on the Black Ceramic. Now we wait anxiously. What the lead time on the black ceramic?
Happy to report we just finished production on your system, and it will be heading out for ceramic coating tomorrow.

Thanks for the business and support.
-Tony

cbmojo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla/Escolade
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi All, I just removed the Borla/Ford Performance exhaust on my WT 2.7 and installed the Fast Intentions Axel-Back and I am happy to report it does exactly what it they say it does. I removed the Ford Performance/Borla for a couple reasons...
1. I have an ADD rear bumper and hung down too low
2. It was a little loud for me when you really got on it
3. and although it was subtle the eco-boost buzz was present.

With the FI
1. It is tucked up nice and neat under the bumper
2. the note is just a little quieter (negligible) but it is more refined and really clean and consistent...if there is eco-buzz its significantly less then what was there before
3. Finally the power delivery is smooth and definitely additive as promised...the truck is just a little more responsive (I have a JB4 as well).

I need to get a couple 100 miles on it and let the carbon build up a little before i have a final verdict but these guys know what they are doing. Packaging and customer service was spot-on and the product itself is extremely high quality!

Fit and finish was perfect...It was plug and play...I installed it myself in under an hour

Just my 2 for those who are interested

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Guys, just got my Fast Intentions Axle back installed today. Dan did an immaculate job of installing making sure everything was level & had enough clearance to avoid any rattles & wiped it down to ensure no fingerprints would be permanently etched into the exhaust system.
Dan also did a fantastic job of installing the door sill protectors.

This exhaust is great gives just enough sound to make it enjoyable, but the benefits of increased torque is what I was after. I was told the Broncos running this axle back on the Exo-Baja run ran cooler than the others well. Good stuff. Really happy with it.

Thanks to Dan & Kevin & of course Tony who we missed today!
Great shop, great products.
Here are a couple pics of the door sill protectors. The shop took some videos and pictures that I'm sure will be up before too long.

For more details on the exhaust from me you can check out post#32 in this thread.

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.7L & 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!!! IMG_0241
Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.7L & 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!!! IMG_0242

Last edited:

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am beyond excited about this product. If you spent as much time and used the same amount of love on the product as you did the marketing videos then I'm definitely sold. I watched your install video for S&G's and I have to say it was also very well done.

I've put this on my list of mods to buy once the order shows up. Let's hope that 9/12 build date sticks!!!
Sponsored