Sponsored

Fast Intentions 2.7L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2.7 OBX is a mall crawler. I really enjoy driving it. It's got the ASS Eliminator, Redline hood struts, and the Diode Dynamics amber fogs for the cheesy plastic bumper. Used Forscan to get rid of the double-honk when I get out without shutting off the engine. Maybe should'a left the double-honk, because it's too easy to get out and walk away with the engine running. Only one cure for that - a louder exhaust!

I've been getting dizzy watching all the axle-back exhaust options on YouTube. They all sound better than stock IMHO. I'm the guy with a Remus slip-on exhaust on my BMW R1250RS, and I really like that. Had a Flowmaster on my 2001 F-150, which I gave to my son after getting the Bronco, and IMHO that thing sounded great when they pulled away after our Christmas get-together.

FINALLY - I just pulled the trigger on the Fast Intentions stainless axle-back. Just now. IMHO, it sounds just as good as any of the other contestants in the YouTube videos, it actually claims a measured performance gain, and the B6G10 discount code put it over the top.

The web site said it's on backorder, which is OK, as it looks like they're pretty much hand-made as orders come in. Looking forward to installing when it comes in. No fancy lift - I'll just be scooting under the truck for the install.

Seeya
ATB
Thank you very much for your business and Happy New Year!

We have a few units in-stock and your order will be shipping today or tomorrow.

Thanks.
- Kevin
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were those dyno numbers produced with a Sasquatch on 35's?
Yes, our dyno results for the 2.7L engine were completed with stock Sasquatch wheels and tires.

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Axle Back Exhaust Systems will be back in stock next week. Grab your while you can, as these parts consistently fly off of our shelves.

Forum members use code B6G10 to save 10% on all Fast Intentions Bronco parts:

Paughco

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Snoqualmie Valley, Washington, USA, Planet Earth
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150 XLT and 2022 Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I installed the Fast Intentions axle-back exhaust on my 2.7 L Outer Banks this morning. Even though I had watched the installation video at least a hunnert times, I had it set up on my MS Surface in the garage. I didn't have raise the back end of the truck; I just backed it into the garage and used my wife's yoga matt on the concrete. The hardest part of the whole thing was getting those rubber pieces off the metal hangers. I squirted 'em with WD-40 and got them started with my channel-lock pliers, then twisted them off. Removal of the old muffler and installation of the new muffler went exactly as shown in the video. It was chimp easy. Took the Bronco out for a little run down a favorite backroad, then the local two-lane. The sound is nice - a bit of a growl and burble, but not offensive. I did detect a slight improvement in acceleration! I am happy with the result!

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed the Fast Intentions axle-back exhaust on my 2.7 L Outer Banks this morning. Even though I had watched the installation video at least a hunnert times, I had it set up on my MS Surface in the garage. I didn't have raise the back end of the truck; I just backed it into the garage and used my wife's yoga matt on the concrete. The hardest part of the whole thing was getting those rubber pieces off the metal hangers. I squirted 'em with WD-40 and got them started with my channel-lock pliers, then twisted them off. Removal of the old muffler and installation of the new muffler went exactly as shown in the video. It was chimp easy. Took the Bronco out for a little run down a favorite backroad, then the local two-lane. The sound is nice - a bit of a growl and burble, but not offensive. I did detect a slight improvement in acceleration! I am happy with the result!
I put mine on a year ago. I'm Badlands sasquatch and wife has a WT. She was driving mine and asked if it was in sport mode. I replied "nope...just the axel back.". It makes a difference vs stock. Still needing to tune either FP or Whipple. Saw where Juggernaut Performance has just successfully completed their 3rd party tune also.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great review and glad to hear that the installation was a breeze. We design all of our products to be direct fit and easy for anyone to install. Thanks for your business and enjoy the exhaust!

Donkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
totalled
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great point and we will get on that for the 2.3L. Stay tuned, sound clips and documentation coming soon.
For most eco boost owners (no matter the engine size) the primary motivation, I believe, is eliminating the e boost buzz without gaining highway drone. If we can do that with a power boost, that’s a bonus. Power gains are the tie breaker for similar sounding products. Sound clips with quality mics are a must.

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great review and glad to hear that the installation was a breeze. We design all of our products to be direct fit and easy for anyone to install. Thanks for your business and enjoy the exhaust!
Hey are these still in stock?

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey are these still in stock?
Yes, we do have a few units in stock that are ready to ship immediately.

I just sent you a private message with more details. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com