Sponsored

Fast Intentions 2.7L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By documented, do you mean the performance dyno numbers just like the 2.7L? Pretty much all the mfgs leave the 2.3 out
We’re going to try and make that happen with this install, if it aligns with our customers schedule. If not, we will make it happen at the earliest possible chance.

Thanks.
-Tony
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Disclaimer, this is not a paid advertisement, unless Tony wants it to be :p.

I was fortunate to be to see/ hear/ feel/ drive The Fast Intentions Bronco today. This exhaust is top notch as I knew it would be having done business with Tony in years past. This exhaust is not obnoxious or loud. It has a great tone and the results for gains are unmatched for a similar product. Kevin Dan really pulled out the stops on this seemingly simple piece of kit & the results are amazing. I heard no buzz ,no hiss, throughout the RPM range. Just smooth pleasant tone through out the RPM range.
This is not an exhaust that will wear you out when you are driving 12+ hours to MOAB or wherever your favorite trail destinations may be without having to keep the Costco sized Excedrin bottle close at hand. You won't be rolling by someone's trailside camp with some annoying fart can exhaust either.
Shifting to Baja mode and the RPMs stay on the pipe making the sound even more enjoyable but never drowning out a conversation under the soft top.

A lot of people will look at peak #'s which are rarely seen in real world driving. But Fast Intentions Axle Back exceeds any of torque #s I've seen out there. These guys did the work & it paid off. The below dyno snap shot shows a tremendous gain in both Torque & HP all the way through the RPM range where you want it to be. Pulling a hill, vehicle recovery, pulling big tires from a stop. The truck did not have the previously tested piggyback tuner when I drove it today & it was great.

Thank you Tony & Kevin Dan for your time & hospitality today. I'll see you around the same time on Thursday to drop my deposit off. I'm sold. 🤩
Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.7L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW! FI axle back results

(Edit :Sorry it was Dan not Kevin) But Kevin is cool too ;)

jasony2069

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am super stoked, getting the exhaust installed tomorrow on my two door Black Diamond, 2.3L. Everything I’m reading about Fast Intentions, Tony and his team is on point.

Feeling like I made the right decision and that’s important as getting it right the first time is critical, money is precious, have to spend it wisely!

Felix808 thanks for the post.

Tony see you tomorrow!

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Disclaimer, this is not a paid advertisement, unless Tony wants it to be :p.

I was fortunate to be to see/ hear/ feel/ drive The Fast Intentions Bronco today. This exhaust is top notch as I knew it would be having done business with Tony in years past. This exhaust is not obnoxious or loud. It has a great tone and the results for gains are unmatched for a similar product. Kevin really pulled out the stops on this seemingly simple piece of kit & the results are amazing. I heard no buzz ,no hiss, throughout the RPM range. Just smooth pleasant tone through out the RPM range.
This is not an exhaust that will wear you out when you are driving 12+ hours to MOAB or wherever your favorite trail destinations may be without having to keep the Costco sized Excedrin bottle close at hand. You won't be rolling by someone's trailside camp with some annoying fart can exhaust either.
Shifting to Baja mode and the RPMs stay on the pipe making the sound even more enjoyable but never drowning out a conversation under the soft top.

A lot of people will look at peak #'s which are rarely seen in real world driving. But Fast Intentions Axle Back exceeds any of torque #s I've seen out there. These guys did the work & it paid off. The below dyno snap shot shows a tremendous gain in both Torque & HP all the way through the RPM range where you want it to be. Pulling a hill, vehicle recovery, pulling big tires from a stop. The truck did not have the previously tested piggyback tuner when I drove it today & it was great.

Thank you Tony & Kevin for your time & hospitality today. I'll see you around the same time on Thursday to drop my deposit off. I'm sold. 🤩
Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.7L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW! FI axle back results
Thanks for the support, Rob! Pleasure having you at the shop to see the operation and exhaust.

-Tony

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am super stoked, getting the exhaust installed tomorrow on my two door Black Diamond, 2.3L. Everything I’m reading about Fast Intentions, Tony and his team is on point.

Feeling like I made the right decision and that’s important as getting it right the first time is critical, money is precious, have to spend it wisely!

Felix808 thanks for the post.

Tony see you tomorrow!
Jason, my man, pleasure having you here. You were gracious enough to lend your time for detailed sound clips of the 2.3L. Thank you for that! We're excited to share them with the community and look forward to linking up again in the near future. Enjoy the exhaust man and keep enjoying those doors off.

Thanks.
-Tony

Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like what I see here. Can’t wait to hear the 2.3. I’ll be looking for one at some point down the road. Especially like people saying it doesn't have that fart cannon sound.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like what I see here. Can’t wait to hear the 2.3. I’ll be looking for one at some point down the road. Especially like people saying it doesn't have that fart cannon sound.
You won't be disappointed. ;)

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here we go 6G Fam - The Fast Intentions axle-back coverage of the 2.3L & 2-Door Bronco.

Before and after sound clips / Install / Customer Interview & Feedback

Thank you for the trust in us and your time, jasony0269. We really enjoyed the time you dedicated in helping us capture this documentation for our product and the 6G community.

Fam, we still have a few units left in stock. Remember to use promo code axleback22 upon check out to save 10%.

We look froward to having Jason back out very soon. He's being gracious enough to give us more time to provide 2.3L dyno before & after dyno comparisons.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks.
-Tony

brian626

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Porsche Boxster S, 2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds great from outside! What an improvement. I am wondering if it’s a lot louder inside while cruising at 70-75 MPH compared to stock? Some exhaust systems are too loud / annoying while sitting inside the vehicle at cruising speeds.

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds great from outside! What an improvement. I am wondering if it’s a lot louder inside while cruising at 70-75 MPH compared to stock? Some exhaust systems are too loud / annoying while sitting inside the vehicle at cruising speeds.
jasony0269 can better attest to this than us, as he's had it installed for a few days. That said, the miles we put on it from the driver and passenger seat yielded a nice sound level inside the cabin. Full disclosure this bronco lives without door or top, so until those are installed for interior testing, or we ship one out to a customer, this is the most accurate assessment we have to go off of. But based on my experience with our exhaust and these broncos, I don't foresee interior cabin drone being prevalent on the 2.3L.

Hope this feedback helps and do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Thanks.
-Tony

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Highly recommend the ceramic black coating to everyone. Looks great, high quality and sounds fantastic!

JR23

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I installed today on a 2.7L soft top. First impressions are that the build quality is top notch. I went with stainless rather than coated because I wasn’t confident that I would keep it installed long term and wanted to keep the price down. Idle sound is great. Medium to full throttle is great. I’m still getting used to the heavy bass of the light throttle.

Purely cosmetic but I wish there was a double slash cut tip with both tips inboard of the passenger side tow hook.

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could not get the discount code to work when I ordered.
Hello Don. I ran a test on our website and coupon code b6g10 is working properly to remove 10%.

If you are having trouble placing your order, please try using another web browser or call us directly to place your order at (805) 522-3278.

Thanks, and we look forward to working with you.

- Kevin
Sponsored