Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys,

I thought it would be valuable to share my thoughts on the Fast Intentions axle back exhaust after running it for a few weeks. In short, it's awesome!

Little back story - the Fast Intentions guys came out to our first official Bronco Baja Run back in July with one of their customers. During the run I had a chance to hear their exhaust system in person. I thought it sounded pretty good and decided it was the system I wanted to go with.

After I got home, I did a little home work and was surprised it boosts HP by 14 and toque by 34lbs. Peak numbers are even higher at 24hp. The numbers are even more impressive with a JB4 tune.

Performance was not the main reason I wanted to get an exhaust is for manual shifting though. I do a lot of fast desert style off-roading and use manual shifting. I prefer not to have to look at the tack (even more so with terrible tack display on the bronco's) to know when to shift so I listen to the exhaust note to tell me more or less what RPM I'm at. Kind of hard to do with the stock exhaust as you can't really hear it.

So we arranged for me to swing the Fast Intentions for an install on the way down for our Overland Baja run. The install went pretty fast. Maybe 30 minutes?

Here's video Fast Intentions made:
2021 FORD BRONCO EXHAUST | INSTALLED ON THE TRAILER

After spending 6 days running around Baja with lots of off-road and highway sections, I can say that this exhaust is awesome. It's nice and aggressive when you're on the gas in higher rpms while also being pleasant at highway speeds. It's louder at highway speeds but not by much, it adds an aggressive note but absolutely no drone and not overwhelming. I have a soft top so I'm not looking to add to the cabin noise on the highway lol.

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions Exhaust 2.7 review 1K4A7529-5

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions Exhaust 2.7 review 1K4A7533

Here's a little clip from the beach. The sound quality could be better but it gives you an idea.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great review Jeremiah!

We're glad that you're enjoying the sound and added performance. There really is a noticeable difference especially under wide open throttle pulls, with the added benefit of not being too loud inside the cabin (especially with the soft top).

We're looking forward to attending more events out in Baja with you and the EXO crew.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Guys,

I thought it would be valuable to share my thoughts on the Fast Intentions axle back exhaust after running it for a few weeks. In short, it's awesome!

Little back story - the Fast Intentions guys came out to our first official Bronco Baja Run back in July with one of their customers. During the run I had a chance to hear their exhaust system in person. I thought it sounded pretty good and decided it was the system I wanted to go with.

After I got home, I did a little home work and was surprised it boosts HP by 14 and toque by 34lbs. Peak numbers are even higher at 24hp. The numbers are even more impressive with a JB4 tune.

Performance was not the main reason I wanted to get an exhaust is for manual shifting though. I do a lot of fast desert style off-roading and use manual shifting. I prefer not to have to look at the tack (even more so with terrible tack display on the bronco's) to know when to shift so I listen to the exhaust note to tell me more or less what RPM I'm at. Kind of hard to do with the stock exhaust as you can't really hear it.

So we arranged for me to swing the Fast Intentions for an install on the way down for our Overland Baja run. The install went pretty fast. Maybe 30 minutes?

Here's video Fast Intentions made:
2021 FORD BRONCO EXHAUST | INSTALLED ON THE TRAILER

After spending 6 days running around Baja with lots of off-road and highway sections, I can say that this exhaust is awesome. It's nice and aggressive when you're on the gas in higher rpms while also being pleasant at highway speeds. It's louder at highway speeds but not by much, it adds an aggressive note but absolutely no drone and not overwhelming. I have a soft top so I'm not looking to add to the cabin noise on the highway lol.

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions Exhaust 2.7 review fc0c648455234565a242acc6625f3733.MP

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions Exhaust 2.7 review fc0c648455234565a242acc6625f3733.MP

Here's a little clip from the beach. The sound quality could be better but it gives you an idea.

Sounds good!

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got the Bold Performance exhaust and I like the way it sounds better because it's more throatier, but I like the way this one looks so much better. As mine is an axle-back high tuck exhaust, I can't see it at all so I guess that's a moot point, but it sure is pretty.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like a loud v6. All of these aftermarket v6 exhaust systems are like having different shades of white. There may be some small differences but they are basically the same.
JMO to each their own.

Sponsored

MrOzMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Selling me on it, because I think the Bronco looks best in white.
Sounds like a loud v6. All of these aftermarket v6 exhaust systems are like having different shades of white. There may be some small differences but they are basically the same.
JMO to each their own.

HarmCityHammer

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
JMO to each their own.
You sound like the life of the party!

Bucker

Base
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love mine. Great sounding and looks great.

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those of you who have this installed, can you talk about the performance. Is it noticeable? Have any of you paired it with the ford performance tune? Any feedback on the performance side of things would be great.

Sponsored

MikeC10

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those of you who have this installed, can you talk about the performance. Is it noticeable? Have any of you paired it with the ford performance tune? Any feedback on the performance side of things would be great.
Maybe a minor bump in acceleration but I forgot what stock felt like. I’m getting the Procal performance tuner unit at the end of week or beginning of next.

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

if you have Procal I wouldn’t expect to feel anything more in your ride, my guess is it’s measurable but not noticeable.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed the Pro-cal a month before I got the FI exhaust. I didn't necessarily notice a difference after the exhaust was added, but that's also probably because I haven't adjusted to the tune yet as the "norm."

The sound is noticeable, though - I think this exhaust is perfect if you want some sound over stock but don't want to feel/seem obnoxious. It's just "enough" sound in a good way.

It's just an excellent mild clean sound. It adds some character over stock.

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like that Fast Intentions posted their Dyno numbers.
The form factor is better. (Smaller more out of the way)
I later added the Ford Performance Cal - better gas mileage - feels and sounds faster.
Not tooo loud, but you hear it when you want to.

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions Exhaust 2.7 review 20230517_143658

VegasCK1

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great review Jeremiah!

We're glad that you're enjoying the sound and added performance. There really is a noticeable difference especially under wide open throttle pulls, with the added benefit of not being too loud inside the cabin (especially with the soft top).

We're looking forward to attending more events out in Baja with you and the EXO crew.
Any discounts for Forum Members? Im liking this setup.
Sponsored