Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 International Scout, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our color matched blue is based off of the interior blue accents of the Outer Banks & Black Diamond, which Ford refers to as Grabber Blue. If you'd like to pick a set, they are available now:
Bronco Sill Guards by F.I.

Thanks.
-Tony
Thanks. That's my debate. I'm not sure it will match the velocity blue right. I have the Badlands so the other option is to go with the Badlands Orange but was hoping for the blue to match. Thanks and I'll have to think about which route to go.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. That's my debate. I'm not sure it will match the velocity blue right. I have the Badlands so the other option is to go with the Badlands Orange but was hoping for the blue to match. Thanks and I'll have to think about which route to go.
I can tell you having a Rapid Red Badlands, we did ours in Active Orange with zero regrets. It's a subtle accent that is only noticeable when the door is open. Your eye gravitates to the orange accents in the interior anyways, so it would be a good match.

-Tony

ScoutandBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 International Scout, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can tell you having a Rapid Red Badlands, we did ours in Active Orange with zero regrets. It's a subtle accent that is only noticeable when the door is open. Your eye gravitates to the orange accents in the interior anyways, so it would be a good match.

-Tony
Thanks. I appreciate the feedback.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had a catback exhaust from fast intentions on my 17 Infiniti Q60. I worked with Kevin when I ordered and he was extremely helpful. I was more than satisfied with the product. Cant wait to see what yall do for the Bronco community.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a cat back exhaust from fast intentions on my 17 Infiniti Q60. I worked with Kevin when I ordered, and he was extremely helpful. I was more than satisfied with the product. Can't wait to see what y'all do for the Bronco community.
Nice! You're the 2nd one from this thread who has previously run our products in the Z, G. Q realm. Kevin is a great guy and he's excited to play a huge role in the growth of our Bronco division.

-Tony

TXHOU713

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Created an account, turned off the pop-up blocker. The site is still not working.

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Created an account, turned off the pop-up blocker. The site is still not working.
We apologize for the headache. It's working for some and not for others. Please PM me your phone number and we will gladly call you to complete your order.

Thanks.
-Tony

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

For some reason I think how you greet everyone in your videos as the internet is funny. I mean, it is totally spot on but seems funny, I don't know, I'm just weird. I like your sill design and will probably grab a set. I' look forward to seeing more of the exhausts that you will be offering. Welcome!!!

whodatdubi

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, Gated Ferrari 360 Spider, '23 MB EQS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am another one familiar with y'all from my years in the Z/G Community. Hope to see some 2.3l goodies as I went with manual on my Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For some reason I think how you greet everyone in your videos as the internet is funny. I mean, it is totally spot on but seems funny, I don't know, I'm just weird. I like your sill design and will probably grab a set. I' look forward to seeing more of the exhausts that you will be offering. Welcome!!!
Well, I'm glad some think I'm funny. An attempt to be authentic as possible and keep it fresh. Thanks for the feedback. It's nice to meet you and we look forward to working with you. Yes, stay tuned...more info dropping on our exhaust real soon. Some other great things in the pipeline as well.

Thanks.
-Tony

Reactions: Dom

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great folks, these are.

I never got my cart to work no matter what, but they emailed AND called right back....so just use your phone as it was first intended....lol. And glad I did 'cuz I only wanted the front 2 doors on my Mordor....but if I'd ordered for the 2 door, I'd have been trimming....they're much longer than for the 4.

Kevin@Fast Intentions Inc

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a catback exhaust from fast intentions on my 17 Infiniti Q60. I worked with Kevin when I ordered and he was extremely helpful. I was more than satisfied with the product. Cant wait to see what yall do for the Bronco community.
Chris, nice to see you here on the Bronco forums. Looking forward to working with you again. You know we've got an exhaust coming. 🤘

I am another one familiar with y'all from my years in the Z/G Community. Hope to see some 2.3l goodies as I went with manual on my Bronco.
It's awesome to see that some from the Z / G community jumped into the Ford Bronco. Congrats on your manual 2.3L.

Great folks, these are.

I never got my cart to work no matter what, but they emailed AND called right back....so just use your phone as it was first intended....lol. And glad I did 'cuz I only wanted the front 2 doors on my Mordor....but if I'd ordered for the 2 door, I'd have been trimming....they're much longer than for the 4.
It was great talking with you on the phone. Thanks for your support!

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All current sill guard orders are shipping today and tomorrow. thank you all so much for the support. We look forward to getting them out to you.

We're currently wrapping up the DIY install video. We will post that later today or tomorrow as well.

Thanks.
-Tony

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive always been a Ford guy but ventured out to a Q60. Loved the car but had some mechanical issues that forced me to get rid of it. I see youre in Louisiana too.. What part?
Sponsored