Mikayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reached out to ADD, DV8 and Patriot Fastbacks. I’ve now received replies from all of them. ADD diverted me to DV8. I was disappointed in DV8’s response, to be honest. They were very… generic and indescript. simply said they are developing several Bronco products and to stay informed via newsletters.
Patriot Fastbacks sent me this response and I appreciate it quite a bit. I dug into their company a little bit. Looks like they were once called American Fastbacks, and they’ve attended SEMA with their products under that name. Unsure what their beef is with other retailers/ makers, but as long as they have a reputation of quality products and they stand behind those products with good warranties and customer service, I don’t necessarily care.

3D73DE48-C3AC-44AA-B7B5-4A99146A49E7.png
Sponsored

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hardtop fastback… interesting.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great to hear but assume they are at least a year to market considering, and that is assuming they have a supplier on the ready.

I wish some company would actually have something with a real date to make me think about softtop.

And looking at prices now I bet at least 3-4 which is double the MIC. Still great to hear...

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Underflow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for sharing your communications with Patriot! I've always liked the look of the fastback, and will hopefully go that route in a couple years.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s a regular top with less useable cargo space. 😁 The rear is slanted like a coupe.

Ford Bronco FASTBACK hardtops: a response from Patriot Fastbacks out of Cali 1629777674486
Yeah that's crap. And fugly. Thanks I was afraid it was something like
that...

OP
OP
Broncadonk MKG

Broncadonk MKG

Black Diamond
First Name
Mikayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Vomit as much as you want, FB tops are a lot more practical than people think. They’re a smidge more aerodynamic (which matters when you’re putting a lot of highway miles on) and they’re easily outfitted with mounts and brackets for good access to things like jacks, gas cans, etc. they don’t deplete a significant amount of interior space, at least not significant enough for my purposes because I’m getting a 2dr and tearing out the rear seats anyway. Some people might purchase purely for aesthetics, I’m (hopefully) purchasing for the overall utility value. Having driven/worked on/lived in trucks (humvees if you want to be that nosy) that come in both fastback and standard designs, I prefer the fastback due to the overall practicality.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they make it one piece without removeable panels over the driver and passenger I am in.

StoicAF

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Vomit as much as you want, FB tops are a lot more practical than people think. They’re a smidge more aerodynamic (which matters when you’re putting a lot of highway miles on) and they’re easily outfitted with mounts and brackets for good access to things like jacks, gas cans, etc. they don’t deplete a significant amount of interior space, at least not significant enough for my purposes because I’m getting a 2dr and tearing out the rear seats anyway. Some people might purchase purely for aesthetics, I’m (hopefully) purchasing for the overall utility value. Having driven/worked on/lived in trucks (humvees if you want to be that nosy) that come in both fastback and standard designs, I prefer the fastback due to the overall practicality.
Did they say they were making a 2 door hard top? Anderson seem like the only one so far. Rally tops website says 2 door but they are not making one. I emailed them.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco FASTBACK hardtops: a response from Patriot Fastbacks out of Cali Screenshot_20230925_165407_Outlook
Sponsored