Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But the bars on the inside don't allow for the same shape.
The 4 door is angled like this (around 40°), but the 2 door has maybe 15° of room.

I don't know if manufacturers would make a fully covered soft-top that barely differs from the stock 2-door, just to angle the back.
Oh man between this news and the price increases . I need beer not coffee this morning ? ... I believe you are correct my friend...

Throwback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh man between this news and the price increases . I need beer not coffee this morning ? ... I believe you are correct my friend...
What price increases?

Also, the styles of the 2-door soft-tops are already pretty cool, no need to copy the 4-door.

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What price increases?

Also, the styles of the 2-door soft-tops are already pretty cool, no need to copy the 4-door.
Yes the one shown here the other day was badass. From reading the threads this a.m. it appears the mid with auto is gone for some builds .... may be a glitch, have to get to B&P and verify ...

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's pretty damn cool looking. Maybe Ford couldn't fix the problems with the soft top they had planned (ridiculously wavy windows), and is making the switch to this one. That would be awesome. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

Last edited:

Throwback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes the one shown here the other day was badass. From reading the threads this a.m. it appears the mid with auto is gone for some builds .... may be a glitch, have to get to B&P and verify ...
Oh, I tried a BD and Mid with Auto is fine.
However, the BL with the 2.7 has added the price of the transmission, which is supposed to be included in price, but adds $1500 or so to the total.

Last edited:

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But the bars on the inside don't allow for the same shape.
The 4 door is angled like this (around 40°), but the 2 door has maybe 15° of room.

I don't know if manufacturers would make a fully covered soft-top that barely differs from the stock 2-door, just to angle the back.
Ford already announced that Bestop was making these for the 2-door, so let's chill with the fake news, please.

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford already announced that Bestop was making these for the 2-door, so let's chill with the fake news, please.
The fake news has been coming from Ford!!! ... Regarding B&P, Hard tops, Allocation, Delivery ... the list goes on....

Throwback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I guess I have to apologize that you assumed that I wasn't referring to the stock 2-door soft-top option.

I'll let you assume the rest of this quote as well.

"if you don't have anything nice to say..."
Sponsored