First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the top we were talking about via private message that's perfect for off roading in the PNW where you're going to have a lot of trees and obstacles well above the ground which will punish a hard top roof.

After that talk I went to the you tubes of the video-net and watched some videos of Jeep folks off-roading on Washington trails with hard tops. More than a few windows popped clear out and significant damage.

With the savings from getting X-plan pricing on Bronco, this is one of the first aftermarket items i'll be getting (along with proper rock rails/steps).
"With the saving from getting the x-plan pricing"... how did you do that?
Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe I can stop worrying about the aftermarket taking too long to get stuff out there for the bronco.

Wrangler has so many options. I want them for bronco too.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
not sure about the huge awning flaps on the sides.
Flaps???? How's about 'wings'. Flying Wranglers for MY24?? Fiat Chrysler is teaming up with air mobility company Archer to help lower costs and accelerate the launch of an electric “flying car,” more formally known as a vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft.

Ford Bronco Fastback Top Bronco 2-Door in Antimatter Blue Big Bend!! 1610470614167

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ya this is exactly what the 2 door needs, make it even smaller with less cargo room.....
Then get crew cab F-150.

Looks like this 2-door with the fastback top can hold a tent, REI camper chairs, cooler, grill and the bocci ball set at the campsite or a case of Pellegrino, 2 jars of nuts, the big box of fresh croissants and XL paper towels package from Costco. What else do you want?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Then get crew cab F-150.

Looks like this 2-door with the fastback top can hold a tent, REI camper chairs, cooler, grill and the bocci ball set at the campsite or a case of Pellegrino, 2 big jars of nuts, the big box of fresh croissants and XL paper towels package from Costco. What else do you want?
Nope got a super duty that aint going nowhere. You can maybe get all that stuff in the 2 door if you remove 3 seats lmao.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"With the saving from getting the x-plan pricing"... how did you do that?
Some dealers are advertising/offering discounts equal to what the X-Plan pricing would be had Ford offered it.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the top we were talking about via private message that's perfect for off roading in the PNW where you're going to have a lot of trees and obstacles well above the ground which will punish a hard top roof.

After that talk I went to the you tubes of the video-net and watched some videos of Jeep folks off-roading on Washington trails with hard tops. More than a few windows popped clear out and significant damage.

With the savings from getting X-plan pricing on Bronco, this is one of the first aftermarket items i'll be getting (along with proper rock rails/steps).
This exactly!! Helps that I also like the way it looks.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like the look...just hope the execution is done right so we get a foldable package that doesn't look like a$$.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope got a super duty that aint going nowhere. You can maybe get all that stuff in the 2 door if you remove 3 seats lmao.
Actually, I can get all that stuff* in my Mustang Convertible today.

*May involve opening, then closing the top in the winter to fit stuff in the back seat.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Actually, I can get all that stuff* in my Mustang Convertible today.

*May involve opening, then closing the top in the winter to fit stuff in the back seat.
Oh, ok. Our definitions of a cooler and grill must be very different.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey all - this forum sure has been fun...drama and all. I cancelled my reservation for a Bronco today. It was an October reservation so it really won't help anyone out.

After all this time waiting for the Bronco to arrive...I realized the big Bronco isnt a good fit for me. The Bronco Sport was the one I wanted....I just didnt know until it came out and was able to see it in person. Oh well...it has been fun. Hope to be in a Bronco Sport late 2021. ?
Congratulations! What did you get trim wise?!

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this is my only peeve. i'm gonna need door mats as mud flaps to deal w/ this. as soon as i leave the car wash i'll have to make a u-turn.
Ford Bronco Fastback Top Bronco 2-Door in Antimatter Blue Big Bend!! 1610470614167
Car wash? My jeep never got close to a car wash. Doubt the Bronco does either.
Ford Bronco Fastback Top Bronco 2-Door in Antimatter Blue Big Bend!! 20171115_121747403

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It looks really grey in those pics. I may Rhino line mine white. Does the hardtop sound deadening headliner fit?