First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is CLEARLY black not AMB. I feel like the AMB haters keep posting black color pics, not sure why?
NOT AMB pic.jpg
So your argument is that the picture of the clearly blue Bronco is black?
And not only that, there is a conspiracy by people who don't like AMB to post pictures of a blue Bronco that is actually black? And what is their motivation for doing this?

I think it is clear that Area 51 is the color for you.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is CLEARLY black not AMB. I feel like the AMB haters keep posting black color pics, not sure why?
NOT AMB pic.jpg
Perhaps you should go see what AMB looks like in person because it does look black 99% of the time. The vast majority of pictures of AMB are not indicative of how the color actually looks to the eye. Heck even the photos I personally took of AMB looked way different than how it appears to the naked eye.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It would seem the excuse that Ford can’t go into full production because of a delay in getting hardtops for the two door just went out the window.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am doubling down my bet that it's black. AMB in the factory shows more hints of blue/purple. We made the same mistake a couple weeks ago with the black 2 door sasquatch thinking it was AMB. The black has a little bit of blue to it, which is what the factory lighting is pulling out. And yes, I've seen AMB in person in all lighting conditions, and I'm not a hater (I am actually getting AMB). This is 100% black. Look at other MAP photos. AMB looks almost like purplish LB in factory lighting, and black looks like AMB in factory lighting.

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you read the post that has Ford Dealers having to spend roughly $12,500. (tax deductible) for each additional floor model they receive.
I was in your hope club before that post.
Hey, by the time the bargain hunters come in there will be no more bugs (2022 leftovers).
Just as FYI...they are already offering $500 customer cash on Bronco Sport.

Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
So your argument is that the picture of the clearly blue Bronco is black?
And not only that, there is a conspiracy by people who don't like AMB to post pictures of a blue Bronco that is actually black? And what is their motivation for doing this?

I think it is clear that Area 51 is the color for you.
No I don't like 70's eyeshadow blue pastel. AND I see an AMB Bronco in your sig pic so you are clearly messing with me LOL! Ok that black bronco is blue. A good conspiracy theory is one that you cannot either prove or disprove I have heard....

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it is the baggy big side window. Four door window is half the size and tight on the one driving photo I have seen - all square 4 door side windows have major waves (like this two door).
Yeah, but I'm seeing driving with the top up and the window panels removed. Hope that's possible.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe the $350 top is the soft canvas Bimini, not the fastback softop shown in this thread and at CEMA. I’m guessing the fastback one is closer to $1,000, but that’s a guess.

111D8CF3-E783-49D9-A5BB-994826B67F0C.jpeg
Ah, did not realize there were two softops. Thanks!

Sponsored

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are like 3 or 4
There's the fastback but also the fully retractable one. Check the accessories guide
I’m not certain yet if the “retractable“ 2 door soft tops on the accessories guide are “fully retractable” like a convertible, or if they only have a retractable sunrider portion over the front seats, with the rest of the top not folding down and just staying in safari position with the windows removed. When I looked at similar ones on the Wrangler the word “retractable” is used both ways.

Will need to see pics and descriptions to be sure.

tahoenj

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 vw golf
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
that's antimatter blue? it looks black/purple at best. man I really like the rendering antimatter blue

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are like 3 or 4
There's the fastback but also the fully retractable one. Check the accessories guide
And I can't get any stock on a 2-door... Thanks again, though. I'm off to cry into my beer, again.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And I can't get any stock on a 2-door... Thanks again, though. I'm off to cry into my beer, again.
The retractable is vinyl, so I'm guessing the fastback is the canvas bimini, yes?
Sponsored