JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The retractable is vinyl, so I'm guessing the fastback is the canvas bimini, yes?
There are two retractable 2-door soft tops on the accessories List: one vinyl, and one twill. I’m guessing this fastback is the twill. The canvas Bimini is just a thin top and no sides.
Sponsored

BadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are two retractable 2-door soft tops on the accessories List: one vinyl, and one twill. I’m guessing this fastback is the twill. The canvas Bimini is just a thin top and no sides.
Am I missing something? I can’t find soft top options in the Builder for 2 door. Only thing under accessories are the Bimini tops, which just block sun. Is there a true soft top option for the 2 door?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I missing something? I can’t find soft top options in the Builder for 2 door. Only thing under accessories are the Bimini tops, which just block sun. Is there a true soft top option for the 2 door?

Thanks.
The two retractable 2 door soft tops are on the pdf with the accessories list, not on the B&P (builder) yet. I think they will be on the builder by March, but probably that will be after the time you order.

Ford Bronco Fastback Top Bronco 2-Door in Antimatter Blue Big Bend!! CC0E0701-7BA1-41C8-BD7B-7AED7E8C1C5D

Ford Bronco Fastback Top Bronco 2-Door in Antimatter Blue Big Bend!! 542C42CE-BB8F-4A9E-8796-BE0FC6BF2DAD

BadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The two retractable 2 door soft tops are on the pdf with the accessories list, not on the B&P (builder) yet. I think they will be on the builder by March, but probably that will be after the time you order.

Ford Bronco Fastback Top Bronco 2-Door in Antimatter Blue Big Bend!! 542C42CE-BB8F-4A9E-8796-BE0FC6BF2DAD

Thanks. So, get my order in, and worry about soft top later? Either one of these or aftermarket.

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. So, get my order in, and worry about soft top later? Either one of these or aftermarket.
I’m probably going to wait as well. And I’m not certain yet that these two 2-door soft tops retract all the way like a convertible. If the same as the one from CEMA then I think they only have a sunrider retractable top over the front seats. So I’ll probably wait as you say and get one of these or another aftermarket once I can confirm they work like a convertible.

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ah, you must have better eyes, I did not see the twill one. No sides is perfect for a lot of days, but I would sure like the option to get the twill as my primary top at delivery. You can get a jeep with a soft top, not sure why they won't do that on a Base model. At this point, I'm waiting for 2022 to get a Green 2 door. Unless they upsell. Have to get a higher level model to get green. Wouldn't surprise me at this point.

How much was that twill?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Wonder what the difference is between the $1595 2 door soft top vs the $2229 soft top?
Anyone? And is one of these tops the fastback?

DD312404-F72B-4D71-B4B6-EAA3AC13A667.jpeg

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder what the difference is between the $1595 2 door soft top vs the $2229 soft top?
Anyone? And is one of these tops the fastback?
I believe the difference is one is vinyl and one is twill. From a Bestop video I watched on similar Jeep tops, the twill should be much quieter and will feel more like an expensive sports car convertible top vs the vinyl. But, that’s if the difference here is the same as on the Jeeps. I think the fastback top is the twill top on the accessory list — because in the CEMA video (with what looks like the same top) the Ford rep said that you would be able to order that exact 2 door top on the accessory list. Not guaranteed, but I think this is the case.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe the difference is one is vinyl and one is twill. From a Bestop video I watched on similar Jeep tops, the twill should be much quieter and will feel more like an expensive sports car convertible top vs the vinyl. But, that’s if the difference here is the same as on the Jeeps. I think the fastback top is the twill top on the accessory list — because in the CEMA video (with what looks like the same top) the Ford rep said that you would be able to order that exact 2 door top on the accessory list. Not guaranteed, but I think this is the case.
Ok thanks that helps a lot