Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you! Such a rookie mistake
First off, the fact you even saw the graphics makes you an “eagle eye”.

I could be wrong, but I think the Outerbanks has same color door handles and mirrors... so my guess is the fast back rapid red second bronc is a Black Diamond...or Big Bend
The side decal does not have that Badlands look to it.

I think that fast back soft top is hot!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I sincerely wish your friend was cool enough to hold his phone in landscape orientation when taking videos.

Yes, they did you a solid in taking the video. But they also owe you some beers for this affront to video-taking.
Hey, the guy was driving and photographing at the same time. I think he did a pretty good job to get the camera going, get the video, and not pile into the car ahead at the stop light.

gammaguybronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

A friend of mine, “Sinister Scat 392” on YouTube, took this video of a Race Red Wildtrak 4 door a couple of weeks ago. The fastback top seems to have a Bestop logo above the rear window. Vehicle has the graphics package as well. The road presence stanced out on 35s’ is amazing.

Previously spotted at: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/fastback-soft-top-spotted-on-2021-bronco.10267/

2021-bronco-fastback-soft-top-jpg.jpg
That's a Big Bend and the rims are different. Same top though. Fan of that soft top.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's 2021 and people still don't know how to make a video with their phones...

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone already caught it that it was two different Broncos. The things that had me looking closely were the video was take on southbound Haggerty Rd approaching Ford Rd in Canton, MI. The picture was from the highway, which may have been 275 but the video of the Bronco was not going towards 275. Also the mirrors of the car taking pics / video looked a little different. The clue that sealed it for me was the wheels.

Last edited:

MOrunning04

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A friend of mine, “Sinister Scat 392” on YouTube, took this video of a Race Red Wildtrak 4 door a couple of weeks ago. The fastback top seems to have a Bestop logo above the rear window. Vehicle has the graphics package as well. The road presence stanced out on 35s’ is amazing.

Previously spotted at: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/fastback-soft-top-spotted-on-2021-bronco.10267/

2021-bronco-fastback-soft-top-jpg.jpg
I got to see a gray bronco on my way back from Michigan last week. It was amazing, I geeked out about it the whole way back to Iowa.

Sponsored

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good video.
  • Seeing the Bronco in normal traffic next to other vehicles shows perspective and shows just how prominent this Bronco is. We need more.
  • I would love for the fastback soft top to be an alternative choice to the default soft top for the 4-door.
  • Would love to see fastback hard tops as well.

tenmidgets

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This video is funny for me since I am either buying an Outer Banks 4-door or a Charger 392.

Two very different vehicles obviously, but coming from a Wrangler I might need some muscle in my life now and then go for a 2022 Bronco with the white hard top (or that soft fastback)!

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome! Thanks!

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's too many complaints in here about video orientation and not a single complaint about someone driving and recording with their phone.

It makes me sick every time I see these videos being shared and people get excited. All it does is encourage the next idiot to pull their phone out.

Put your ***king phone away and keep your attention on driving.

@Administrator this behavior should be discouraged in the forums.

Sincerely,

Someone who actually lost someone to careless driving
Sponsored