Sponsored

FCA/Jeep taking on Fords customization idea!!

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Today, auto companies attempt to cater to both groups...but I could envision a time when makers focus on only one.
If you need an example of an automaker catering to the basic functionality crowd and ignoring the enthusiasts, you need only look at Nissan.

370z, GTR, and Frontier all 10+ years since their last major revision. The Xterra was killed off. All they have for "fresh" models are the ones fit for fleet duty.

Oh and of course .... they're losing money hand over fist ....
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you need an example of an automaker catering to the basic functionality crowd and ignoring the enthusiasts, you need only look at Nissan.

370z, GTR, and Frontier all 10+ years since their last major revision. The Xterra was killed off. All they have for "fresh" models are the ones fit for fleet duty.

Oh and of course .... they're losing money hand over fist ....
The GTR is a cool car and it’s fast, don’t get me wrong. But if I can buy a Hellcat, GT500 or a ZL1 and have more power why the hell would I spend 115K on a GTR? Gtfo.

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford should steal FCAs idea of having a reasonably priced Cold Weather Package available on all trims above base and take it a step further by offering it on the base as well.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All jeep needs to do is allow their extreme package to be had on more trims with ALL their engine choices.

Right now their answer to Ford's Sasquatch is not really an answer...just a tease.
Sponsored