First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a quick question. My son is a Ford certified technician that works at a specialty shop.....not a dealer. They are an authorized service shop that only does factory warranty and repairs for all the major brands, but they specialize in diesel pickups only. He has FDRS and so I took my '22 Badlands to his shop today to see if I could program three main things I wanted.........eliminate double-honk, turn off the auto start/stop, and enable Sport Mode. Since most people take newer vehicles to the dealer and since FDRS is only 2 or 3 years old, he doesn't use it much. However, when we went through every freaking setting and option, it looks like there are very few programable / configurable settings available.

I was really hoping to not have to resort to Forscan where it would jeopardize my warranty and/or really possibly fucking something up seriously.

We did find several features that appeared to be configurable/programmable.......some audio features, tow feature, etc., but not the items I was hoping for.

Any FDRS users out there that can tell me if FDRS can be used to do what I am looking for or has Ford locked out such features altogether and/or where only a dealership has special access to do this?
Sponsored