• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado FE gloss black mirrors and grille for badlands matte gille and mirrors. Sasquatch flares for standard

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

LOL. Man, this is an early ad!
Looking to swap grille and mirrors. My Gloss black parts would look great on a modular top, but look a bit off on a MIC top. Plans are to get a white top when available. Will also be trying to get the standard flares instead of the Sasquatch flares. Just planning ahead CO peeps.
Sponsored

pitter_patter

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL. Man, this is an early ad!
Looking to swap grille and mirrors. My Gloss black parts would look great on a modular top, but look a bit off on a MIC top. Plans are to get a white top when available. Will also be trying to get the standard flares instead of the Sasquatch flares. Just planning ahead CO peeps.
You're already late availability for Black interior & Lightning Blue, why not just order the Mod top too?

OP
OP
The Bronze

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You're already late availability for Black interior & Lightning Blue, why not just order the Mod top too?
2 reasons; I am going white top once available. I would still be annoyed with the two different shades of black/gray trim. Not sure what Ford's thinking was on that...

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's way early days, but I'd be interested in doing this swap. I'm going to end up MY22 and will be getting a badlands with a body color top but I'm pretty sure that will still come with the standard mirrors and grille.

I'm also going to put my own 35s and lift on, so the fenders flares might be on my radar too.

pitter_patter

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 reasons; I am going white top once available. I would still be annoyed with the two different shades of black/gray trim. Not sure what Ford's thinking was on that...
Yeah the various shades of "black" are frustrating. As for the white top, I'm of the mind that the it just will never look right on the new Bronco.

You'll for sure have to color key your mirrors, fenders and door handles (tho that might be standard on the FE already) Grill will have to be silver or white, and then that still leaves the bumpers and rims... chrome? white? I just don't think the white top black bumper look really pulls it off.

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@The Bronze Any chance you’re still looking to swap grilles? Just got my badlands and am looking for the all black grille
Sponsored

Last edited: