First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a reserved FE. I went in this morning to finalize the build.

It looks like I can only get the grey/navy with the leather/vinyl. Is this true? Really not ideal for me.

Does the grey/navy interior automatically come with the bright blue interior accents? Really not ideal for me.

Also, I have been looking at exterior colors since they came out (I really want old school turquoise) I'm tossing between Area 51 and Cactus Grey. The colors look different in every picture. I think the cactus grey looks like the closest thing to what I would like. I'm worried that it may turn out to be baby blue. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Beau J

First Edition
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Demon, Hummer H1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There is a good thread here somewhere that has compiled a bunch of pics of the colors. The FE has always been only Navy Pier, although many of us had hoped for another option.

OP
OP

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There is a good thread here somewhere that has compiled a bunch of pics of the colors. The FE has always been only Navy Pier, although many of us had hoped for another option.
Thanks, I'll try to find that thread

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Apologies if it's already been addressed - Is there any navy pier on the dash anywhere? - or is it limited to the seats, trim on the doors and middle console? I can't tell from the pics on B&P...says black onyx...but looks like there is some silver/gray mixed in...and possibly navy pier on the dash.

Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, I went WT and it is amazing to me that the highest $$$$ trim levels have only a single interior option and they are a multicolored mess...

OP
OP

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just don't get it. I'm really hoping that something changes before we have to order the FE in December.

Also, the exterior colors...what? The FE buyers get an exclusive color "lightening blue"...why would FE buyers get an exclusive color that is also available on the Ranger, Escape and Mustang. We need our own color, something old school Bronco, Caribbean turquoise would be great
Sponsored