First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone with a FE order yet? We tried to order mine this morning and the trim isnt even showing in the order system. Dealer is going to contact their rep about the issue. I was just wondering if anyone else ran into this today.
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granger said that it would be a week or something for FE orders to process correctly.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With the black leather interior, I REALLY want the FE now. Hoping that if enough FE reservation holders choose other trims, that Ford opens up a limited order window in May for others to upgrade to FE. I'll have 5 computers open, refreshing the page, to try and get it...

FE ticks all the boxes

Sorry op didn't mean to hijack your thread. Just had to get that off my chest

Ford Bronco FE Order Issues? Screenshot_20210120-112855_Instagram

Sponsored
OP
OP
simadownow6988

simadownow6988

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
With the black leather interior, I REALLY want the FE now. Hoping that if enough FE reservation holders choose other trims, that Ford opens up a limited order window in May for others to upgrade to FE. I'll have 5 computers open, refreshing the page, to try and get it...

FE ticks all the boxes

Sorry op didn't mean to hijack your thread. Just had to get that off my chest

Ford Bronco FE Order Issues? Screenshot_20210120-112855_Instagram
All good buddy. Thats the exact combo Im getting in that pic. Im pretty excited.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All good buddy. Thats the exact combo Im getting in that pic. Im pretty excited.
That Lightning Blue is so nice (2017 F150 LB) you're gonna love it and I will be super jealous when I see one in person. The Chemical Guys/Detail Garage has a car wash called Mr. Pink that really makes the color pop, btw. Just wash your hands, etc. after you use it; irritated my skin.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That Lightning Blue is so nice (2017 F150 LB) you're gonna love it and I will be super jealous when I see one in person. The Chemical Guys/Detail Garage has a car wash called Mr. Pink that really makes the color pop, btw. Just wash your hands, etc. after you use it; irritated my skin.
A bit off topic but chemical guys products are just "meh". Nothing particularly special about Mr. Pink. They are more of a marketing company than they are a detail company. Odd that it irritated your skin though, especially as most of their shampoos are pH neutral.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A bit off topic but chemical guys products are just "meh". Nothing particularly special about Mr. Pink. They are more of a marketing company than they are a detail company. Odd that it irritated your skin though, especially as most of their shampoos are pH neutral.
As far as a "one and done" product for weekly washes, Mr. Pink made the Lightning Blue pop more than other car washes I tried; one opinion on one use case. (y)

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So got the call from my dealer to walk through getting my reservation converted to an order. Apparently the system does not currently support downgrading from First Edition currently either. He said it would be about a week before we could modify it to the optioned out Badlands spec I really want. Hurry up and wait protocol in full effect, first world probs I guess. On the plus side I'm #1 at my dealership!

To pre-empt why downgrade questions, the main reason is MGV and washout interior, followed by tow package availability. I would be paranoid of getting caught in the rain with the top off and getting leather and carpet wet if I went FE. The whole idea for me getting a Bronco is to take the top off and I don't want anything to limit me from doing that as much as possible.

As for the tow package, I am downgrading from a full size pickup, so the ability to haul a utility trailer is critical to me adjusting to a different type of vehicle and capabilities.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So got the call from my dealer to walk through getting my reservation converted to an order. Apparently the system does not currently support downgrading from First Edition currently either. He said it would be about a week before we could modify it to the optioned out Badlands spec I really want. Hurry up and wait protocol in full effect, first world probs I guess. On the plus side I'm #1 at my dealership!

To pre-empt why downgrade questions, the main reason is MGV and washout interior, followed by tow package availability. I would be paranoid of getting caught in the rain with the top off and getting leather and carpet wet if I went FE. The whole idea for me getting a Bronco is to take the top off and I don't want anything to limit me from doing that as much as possible.

As for the tow package, I am downgrading from a full size pickup, so the ability to haul a utility trailer is critical to me adjusting to a different type of vehicle and capabilities.
Bronco FE has become the Hotel California. You can order any time, but you can never leave. :LOL:

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer was able to convert my FE to an actual order this morning, but is unable to make any selections as far as color, interior, roof. They're order guy said all he can do is check each day until it let's him.

turbodog

First Edition
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Excursion 6.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer today, "I will contact you as soon as Ford post prices on First Editions, as of now still not showing. In any case you have until March 18th but again, as soon as they show me that info I will contact you."

Seems similar to what everyone else is seeing/hearing.

btw, black interior and black dual tops here.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
just left the dealer, reserved a FE with rock rails and black interior. but it doesn't show in the system yet.........

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
just left the dealer, reserved a FE with rock rails and black interior. but it doesn't show in the system yet.........
Rock rails are standard on the FE
Sponsored