First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hopefully soon we will be placing orders on our Broncos. To all my FE brothers and sisters, what exterior color are you picking? It seems like Navy Pier and Gray is the only interior choice so that throws some exterior colors out for me.
Im torn between the A51 and Lightning. Whats yalls thoughts?
I wish we had more color choices in the FE trim.
Sponsored

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I thought I would still go through with an FE order it was Lightning Blue for me. I've since decided on an optioned out BL for the MGV and washout interior, so Area 51 will be the color for that build.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Also torn between A51 and Lightning Blue. I like A51 better, but the Lightning Blue is more exclusive and there won't be many Broncos in the wild sporting that color. I think 1 in 5 will be A51.

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I go through with FE, it'll definitely by Lightning blue, but similar to @mootruck98 I'm probably dropping to a loaded BL in A51. Or I may go with the BD in Race Red and use the extra $$ on a camping trailer. The MGV is my biggest draw to dropping, I actually don't mind the Navy Pier like a lot of people.

OP
OP
simadownow6988

simadownow6988

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After seeing the pics of the navy pier and gray combo in the FE, I actually kind of like it. It looks alot better than the f150 navy interior. I agree that Lightning will be a choice that will make the Bronco more rare.
I do wish that there was an option for MGV in the FE and the wash out floor. I will be missing those options.
But I am a guy that likes to be different. Thats why Im getting an FE.

Sponsored

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Between A51 and Lightning Blue for me. I think I like A51 more (but want to see it in person) but as @SPS4 says the LB is more exclusive. Might check in with my local dealer in a few weeks to see what colors have been popular orders.

The real question is what to do about the lack of roof rack and tow package...

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still holding out for a 2nd interior option, Want Cyber Orange, would get Velocity Blue but every other vehicle we have is blue...

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Why are people even buying First Edition? Am I missing something? There’s nothing special about it. Save your money and get a Badlands I say.
I very well might, just waiting it out to see if Ford is listening and perhaps surprises with something more unique.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why are people even buying First Edition? Am I missing something? There’s nothing special about it. Save your money and get a Badlands I say.
There will only ever be one First Edition model. My dealer thinks anyone would be stupid not to get one if they have a reservation.

I’m torn between A51 and Lightning Blue,

I will probably get the Rapid Red

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I very well might, just waiting it out to see if Ford is listening and perhaps surprises with something more unique.
Yeah, if Ford adds something special that makes the extra money worth it then I’ll definitely get it also. As of now though, I’m going with the Badlands.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully soon we will be placing orders on our Broncos. To all my FE brothers and sisters, what exterior color are you picking? It seems like Navy Pier and Gray is the only interior choice so that throws some exterior colors out for me.
Im torn between the A51 and Lightning. Whats yalls thoughts?
I wish we had more color choices in the FE trim.
Also FE reservation holder dropping to Lux BL with MGV for washout floors and leaning towards CG, but A51 looks really good on the BL grille to me. If I kept my FE would go CG for sure.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Between A51 and Lightning Blue for me. I think I like A51 more (but want to see it in person) but as @SPS4 says the LB is more exclusive. Might check in with my local dealer in a few weeks to see what colors have been popular orders.

The real question is what to do about the lack of roof rack and tow package...
Buy roof rack as an accessory. Ship to your home. Install it yourself
There will be loads of cheaper tow packages from third parties
Yeah, if Ford adds something special that makes the extra money worth it then I’ll definitely get it also. As of now though, I’m going with the Badlands.
Its 1 in 7000. The first of its kind. Itll hold its value and may even be worth more than you paid for in a decade, under the right conditions (not likely if its your DD)

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Patiently waiting to see if Ford drops another interior color that I like. If so, I'll be heading down the Cactus Gray highway. If not, I'll be switching to a Wildtrak in Iconic Silver. Either way I've decided to wait for the Black MOD top, as I like the look of matching black top, black rims, black grille, black mirrors and black decals.

Ford Bronco FE Owners:  What color? 2021-Ford-Bronco-First-Edition-Exterior-001      tttttttttttttttttttttt

Ford Bronco FE Owners:  What color? 2021-Ford-Bronco-Wildtrak-Four-Door-Iconic-Silver-Graphics-Package-001
Sponsored

Last edited: