Sponsored

Feb-21-2022 Build Delays - called Ford customer service... few changes...

dtinnc

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just called the FORD customer service # that was on the Bronco FAQ online (800-392-3673 (Ford U.S.)). The person I talked to noted that they maintain a monthly production impact/delay list. I was hoping maybe I could just remove the Tow Package or something simple to increase my chances of delivery as others have reported.

Currently as of Feb-21-22 if you have one of the following you are more than likely in a holding pattern.
  1. Any Badlands or Wildrack Model
  2. Any 2 door model
  3. Tow Package
  4. MIC (no surprise there)
  5. Modular Front Bumper
  6. LUX Pkg
  7. Sasquatch Pkg
  8. 2.7l Engine
At this point I have a better chance of seeing another Ford "we suck" gift package arriving than a production update email telling me my Bronco is coming...
Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing really new. I believe manual sasquatches are having delays too.

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently as of Feb-21-22 if you have one of the following you are more than likely in a holding pattern.
  1. Any Badlands or Wildtrack Model CHECK
  2. Any 2 door model
  3. Tow Package
  4. MIC (no surprise there) CHECK
  5. Modular Front Bumper CHECK
  6. LUX Pkg CHECK
  7. Sasquatch Pkg CHECK
  8. 2.7l Engine CHECK
WOW 6/8 aint bad...oh wait.. IT IS BAD :-( This is the point in time where I regret being told last month that I had a Build date and started getting excited .... Prior to that I was resolved to being lucky to get one by late 2022..

Sponsored

BronkedUp413

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Volvo S-60, 13 Ford Fusion, 16 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the original poster actually holding a "scheduled" week, or just an order? I think that is important info.

Broncos with these constraints obviously have been built and delivered to members of this forum recently, so I am not sure I can buy into what you are being told 100%

About Time

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Supertduty 7.3, 59 Custom 300, 78 550 Backhoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, that. (up arrow if I knew how to make one)

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

same story different post. at this point i gave up and will just see what happens.

approaching 600 days i have a vote of no confidence. expect over two years from initial res, assume a summer delivery at the best (and this is a early res holder).

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is the original poster actually holding a "scheduled" week, or just an order? I think that is important info.

Broncos with these constraints obviously have been built and delivered to members of this forum recently, so I am not sure I can buy into what you are being told 100%
I have seen Broncos built and delivered with these constraints to non-reservation holder/walk-in orders also.... that's the kick in the dick part of it.

Sponsored

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WOW 6/8 aint bad...oh wait.. IT IS BAD :-( This is the point in time where I regret being told last month that I had a Build date and started getting excited .... Prior to that I was resolved to being lucky to get one by late 2022..
I am guessing you probably got bumped from 3/28 to 4/11 like the rest of us 4D SAS 2.7 MIC I hold out hope that we will get built in April

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just called the FORD customer service # that was on the Bronco FAQ online (800-392-3673 (Ford U.S.)). The person I talked to noted that they maintain a monthly production impact/delay list. I was hoping maybe I could just remove the Tow Package or something simple to increase my chances of delivery as others have reported.

1. Any Badlands or Wildrack Model
  2. Any 2 door model
  3. Tow Package
  4. MIC (no surprise there)
  5. Modular Front Bumper
  6. LUX Pkg
  7. Sasquatch Pkg
  8. 2.7l Engine
At this point I have a better chance of seeing another Ford "we suck" gift package arriving than a production update email telling me my Bronco is coming...
Well.....WT's were not offered any engine or suspension options. My problem with this list is we whom have a wildtrak ordered should be put near the front of getting our builds since those two constraints are standard equipment. Why should lesser builds be built ahead of us when those constraints are options.
?!

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am guessing you probably got bumped from 3/28 to 4/11 like the rest of us 4D SAS 2.7 MIC I hold out hope that we will get built in April
yes.. assuming that as well.. i dont get any email updates from Ford and I'm waiting a bit before calling my dealer ... at this point its all fluid, so i'd rather wait til 3/28 to see where i stand..
Sponsored