Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok. I found the limitation of the @tozalazz . Yesterday I used it to air up the tires on my Bronco after a day the woods. I went from 25-40 lbs with them, one was down to 17 lbs because I hadn't tightened the valve all the way. 35/12.5017s. After they were done, I used it to air up another Bronco's tires. Stock size, 25-38 lbs. By the 8th tire, it started to smoke. Pretty sure that was just head burning off the paint. Before it could finish, it shut off.

No problem though, it fired right up this a.m. when I plugged it in to test it.

Good compressor. I found that it really does need a 4 way hose set up to really be used to its full potential. With the valves still in the stems, only so much air can pass through them. The Tozalazz has more than enough power to fill all four at pretty much the same speed as it would fill one tire.
Sponsored

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice...convinced a family member to buy it for me for Christmas for a Bronco I don't have yet. Is there a recommended kit to be able to hook up all 4 tires at once that is reasonably priced?

OP
OP
ezapar

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice...convinced a family member to buy it for me for Christmas for a Bronco I don't have yet. Is there a recommended kit to be able to hook up all 4 tires at once that is reasonably priced?
I'd like to know that too. I'm shopping around.