Sponsored

Feeling Green? What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order?

What color are you abandoning for Eruption Green?

• Total voters

jtt411

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m curious how popular Eruption Green is going to be, and what colors people had on their 21 order that they’re leaving behind to choose Green on their 22. Will Area 51 still be as popular or are a lot of those folks feeling Green for 22? Will those few proud iconic silver order holders finally abandon ship?
Sponsored

OP
OP
jtt411

jtt411

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually was all in on EG initially, and as my order window gets closer I'm less drawn to it. A few shades darker would have sealed the deal for me. More of a British Racing Green. Now I think I'm on VB or RR

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went by my dealership to finalize my 22MY changes yesterday and they had just received a shipment of 7 Broncos. 4 of them were Area 51 which was my original choice. I'm hoping the green is a bit more unique around town.

Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was all in on Area 51 when I first saw it. But almost every Bronco Sport I’ve seen is in that color. Based on the MAP assembly line customer photos, it looks to be very popular on the Bronco as well. So that’s why I’m thinking of moving over to EG. unfortunately, I’m now thinking EG maybe the new Area 51 for popularity.
🤦‍♂️

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My MY21 order was for Area 51. There is a dealer demo near me in that color. I've also seen one driving around town and there is a Area 51 Sport that is parked next to my work location.

The more I see Area 51, the less I like it. I changed my MY22 order to Cactus Gray for the time being, until I can see EG in person. Probably I'll keep CG but leaving open the possibility that EG looks better in person.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was all in on Area 51 when I first saw it. But almost every Bronco Sport I’ve seen is in that color. Based on the MAP assembly line customer photos, it looks to be very popular on the Bronco as well. So that’s why I’m thinking of moving over to EG. unfortunately, I’m now thinking EG maybe the new Area 51 for popularity.
🤦‍♂️
My Bronco Sport is A51. Changed my ordered 2021 Badlands Cyber Orange to 2022 Black Diamond EG.

LuckyNotAccurate

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered with Cactus which I loved ever since I saw it on the 4 door reveal vehicle. But I’ve always loved Green (and dark red) on trucks and cars so I was following the green rumor mill very closely.

EG is exactly what I wanted and I switched without hesitation for my 22 conversion. Sealing the deal, when I went in to convert the dealer had a CG BB on the lot and I wasn’t really all that impressed. I’d seen it in person on a Ranger but seeing the Bronco in CG just didn’t do it for me like I thought it would. The rapid red (rip) 2 door mannequin was much better looking IMO.

As an aside I’m planning on bronze KMC wheels and likely bronze accent work in other places (handle inserts, that kind of thing) so EG is going to look incredible with the bronze.

Simple Man

Black Diamond
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Subaru Outback MT,'70 F-250 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m curious how popular Eruption Green is going to be, and what colors people had on their 21 order that they’re leaving behind to choose Green on their 22. Will Area 51 still be as popular or are a lot of those folks feeling Green for 22? Will those few proud iconic silver order holders finally abandon ship?
Nope, Iconic Silver here staying aboard.

Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered with Cactus which I loved ever since I saw it on the 4 door reveal vehicle. But I’ve always loved Green (and dark red) on trucks and cars so I was following the green rumor mill very closely.

EG is exactly what I wanted and I switched without hesitation for my 22 conversion. Sealing the deal, when I went in to convert the dealer had a CG BB on the lot and I wasn’t really all that impressed. I’d seen it in person on a Ranger but seeing the Bronco in CG just didn’t do it for me like I thought it would. The rapid red (rip) 2 door mannequin was much better looking IMO.

As an aside I’m planning on bronze KMC wheels and likely bronze accent work in other places (handle inserts, that kind of thing) so EG is going to look incredible with the bronze.
Completely at the opposite end of the spectrum…. But when I think of EG and bronze wheels…. I see this in my mind. My childhood fantasy car! 😂
https://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/im...-with-gold-wheels-shows-immaculate-spec_1.jpg
Ford Bronco Feeling Green?  What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order? 1634825451420

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to like it - but it's just too dark, so I'll be sticking with VB

LuckyNotAccurate

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Completely at the opposite end of the spectrum…. But when I think of EG and bronze wheels…. I see this in my mind. My childhood fantasy car! 😂
https://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/im...-with-gold-wheels-shows-immaculate-spec_1.jpg
Ford Bronco Feeling Green?  What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order? 1634825451420

YESSSSSSS!

I have a render I did of a green Badlands with the bronze wheels but it was from before the color officially released. When I get some time I'm going to photoshop my wheels onto the marketing pictures of the EG that Ford put out just to get a feel for it.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was going to change to Eruption Green, but I got overruled so sticking with carbonized gray.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I selected Green when I reordered last week, but something keeps drawing me to Oxford White. Not sure what I'll do.
Sponsored