Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buying things in anticipation, just ordered an ELM327 to use with Forscan in anticipation of changing some settings on the onboard computer through the OBDII port i.e. the annoying Ford open door chime, probably turning off the Auto Start Stop as well (unless I just plug in a trailer hitch light tester), among other things.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The one silver lining of this wait, is the extra money many of us will have saved up. I'm curious the hit Ford takes on this by likely financing less of these vehicles (or for smaller amounts) vs. what they could have made from financing/interest.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't have Facebook or Instagram, yet I am on here a lot!!!! I am curious if it will decrease once I actually get my Bronco. I am on a DR350 forum, but only pop on when I am looking for something or just occasionally on a "whim". Same with the gun forums I like. Before I get something I search around, try and sift through all the negativity and learn about what I am looking for. Then if I am modding it, I do the same thing. Once I have it set up and working how I want it, I rarely jump on anymore. The only other forum I stuck to was the T200 forum. I was completely addicted to that motorcycle and the nuts like me that loved them :)
Was on the xr650r forum for a good while learned alot there jetting ,mods ,common problems ect sold the pig wish i hadnt now i have an orion rbx250 cheap fun.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I stay off the forum when we're out of town, but as soon as I hit the door getting home I hit 6g to see what I've missed...I think I have a problem....but I can quit anytime I want :rolleyes:

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's definitely a weird vacuum time; not a lot to look forward to. I'm late to join the boards but there was previously at least buzz for design, reveal, B&P, order submission...

Now it is a strange place of waiting for your number and none of these fucking things in civilian hands.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OP
OP
A51Asheville

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like I'll be a bit less fiending once I get my build status. Right now not knowing if I'm getting a '21 model or '22 is what's killing me.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The snow is just melting enough here to uncover all the home/yard projects so that's taken some of my waiting angst off my mind. The weather still isn't convertible weather yet so I'm driving the old cars around with the tops up.

OP
OP
A51Asheville

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The snow is just melting enough here to uncover all the home/yard projects so that's taken some of my waiting angst off my mind. The weather still isn't convertible weather yet so I'm driving the old cars around with the tops up.
We've had perfect weather here and I'm aching to take the new ride out on the Blue Ridge Parkway (5 mins from me)

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Admitting you have a problem is the first step!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco's Anonymous meets every Tuesday at 7!...You must check your phone at the door and it will be locked up for the entire meeting!
So long as it isn't Thursday, we're all busy ALL DAY Thursday ;)

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My garage is too small... or I have too much junk in it... to work on my Ranger... but the weather is getting good enough to push it half way out and get back to tinkering on it.

I appreciate all the aftermarket stuff... but what folks are building themselves, or designing themselves intrigue me the most. I’ve just never been a bolt on kinda guy. I know it’s super easy to just buy a throttle cable... but I’d rather just build a linkage, so that’s next on the ranger.

Oh, and the excursion... gotta get back to it soon as well.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After doing the ride-along at Super Cel East, my want(NEEEEEED) to get my Bronco is at an all-time high. I know this is a sentiment shared by the majority of people on the forum but what are you all doing to get your fix while we all (im)patiently wait to take delivery of our new toys? I haven't found myself so excited about a vehicle since I got my first car. I will be a novice off-roader and cant wait to experience all the fun and frustration that comes along with learning. I get the feeling I'm going to have to wait for a '22 MY to take ownership since I ordered a BD 2.7L SAS Mid package Hardtop. I have no intention of buying anything while I wait for my Bronco as this will be the largest investment in a vehicle I've made so saving every penny I've got to go towards it.
I'm jealous of your living in my favorite area in the country. Asheville and the entire Blue Ridge area is some of the most beautiful land I've ever seen; keep going on over to Black Mountain, Sugar, and Highlands NC for good measure.

Blue Ridge, starting in North Georgia, on to the Tail of the Dragon in Tennessee, and on over to you is the best wheeling and camping on the East Coast. Your Bronco will be right at home, so you'll have a ton of off road groups and shops to help build your rig and test it out.

It's no wonder that you're antsy! :) With summer coming I do wish I could go wheeling with the top off, but the old Disco will be the belle of the ball for one more go round.

Strong possibility that I'll retire to Highlands one day if I don't head out to Colorado.

Cheers! 🍻
Sponsored