Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm jealous of your living in my favorite area in the country. Asheville and the entire Blue Ridge area is some of the most beautiful land I've ever seen; keep going on over to Black Mountain, Sugar, and Highlands NC for good measure.

Blue Ridge, starting in North Georgia, on to the Tail of the Dragon in Tennessee, and on over to you is the best wheeling and camping on the East Coast. Your Bronco will be right at home, so you'll have a ton of off road groups and shops to help build your rig and test it out.

It's no wonder that you're antsy! :) With summer coming I do wish I could go wheeling with the top off, but the old Disco will be the belle of the ball for one more go round.

Strong possibility that I'll retire to Highlands one day if I don't head out to Colorado.

Cheers! 🍻
Well, when you come out this way with your Bronco let me know and hopefully, we can go test them out on some trails.
Sponsored

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After doing the ride-along at Super Cel East, my want(NEEEEEED) to get my Bronco is at an all-time high. I know this is a sentiment shared by the majority of people on the forum but what are you all doing to get your fix while we all (im)patiently wait to take delivery of our new toys? I haven't found myself so excited about a vehicle since I got my first car. I will be a novice off-roader and cant wait to experience all the fun and frustration that comes along with learning. I get the feeling I'm going to have to wait for a '22 MY to take ownership since I ordered a BD 2.7L SAS Mid package Hardtop. I have no intention of buying anything while I wait for my Bronco as this will be the largest investment in a vehicle I've made so saving every penny I've got to go towards it.
I check Bronco6g.com a hundred times a day. Check the various Bronco Facebook pages I belong to about 50 times a day. I drive by MAP to catch a glimpse of the shiny Broncos behind then fences and see if there is a new Bronco on display that I can take pictures of.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So maybe pallet jack's required? Still in active inventory or decade of retirement? Blue water or the wild blue yonder? BB stacker or photolab required?
Retired of into the WBY 2009 good times.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Find myself spending way too much time on here looking for new info. Not shopping for anything else either, but I do consider alternate plans for if things fall through. I have the same feeling as you, in terms of comparing it to my first car.
I also spend a great deal of time here but it is a vice that I really enjoy. I have no plan B, I will own one eventually. I am starting to research and occasionally purchase accessories. When it finally arrives sometime in 22 I will be ready to take it to CO elk hunting.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Retired of into the WBY 2009 good times.
I would guess that the plane had a vacation in Panama early in its life but then it would be the wrong color.

So how many engines? How many crew?

Last edited:

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would guess that the plane had a vacation in Panama early in its life but then it would be the wrong color.

So how many engines? How many crew?
2 burners,1 loose nut on the wheel

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get a room, you two! :ROFLMAO:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

2 burners,1 loose nut on the wheel
So Air Force fighter, but none retired in 2009, unless you mean a letter version and not the series?

And of course since its retired its no longer classified.