Sponsored

Fellow Canadians.... It seems they're coming maybe a bit faster...

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm up here in the west coast in Canada. I was trying to get in under our deadline from the email we just got yesterday.. Apr. 30 to change things in your order. Was going to change color to Race Red... My fleet manager said the change got bounced back and my order was locked and qued. Maybe I'll find out for sure if it did get serialized and planned in a day or so?

Mine was a BL, 2.7, 4dr auto Mic with optional wheels. Res date 20/07. I'm in the top couple of my dealers 17 allocations for context.

I know lots of you have mentioned your dealer had communicated with you the last day or so... Who else has early news?
Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm up here in the west coast in Canada. I was trying to get in under our deadline from the email we just got yesterday.. Apr. 30 to change things in your order. Was going to change color to Race Red... My fleet manager said the change got bounced back and my order was locked and qued. Maybe I'll find out for sure if it did get serialized and planned in a day or so?

Mine was a BL, 2.7, 4dr auto Mic with optional wheels. Res date 20/07. I'm in the top couple of my dealers 17 allocations for context.

I know lots of you have mentioned your dealer had communicated with you the last day or so... Who else has early news?
Awesome news! Hope you’re still happy with the colour you originally ordered! I added aux switches last week to my order and noticed my Priority Code moved up from 19 to 11. Do you know what your Priority Code was last you checked? Just trying to figure the significance of that change....

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Fellow Canadians.... It seems they're coming maybe a bit faster... 720res

:LOL:

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the call today. Scheduled for production week of June 14. BL 2.7 auto, high package, mic.
Ford Bronco Fellow Canadians.... It seems they're coming maybe a bit faster... PSX_20210415_173602

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the call today. Scheduled for production week of June 14. BL 2.7 auto, high package, mic.
Ford Bronco Fellow Canadians.... It seems they're coming maybe a bit faster... PSX_20210415_173602
Did you get an email from Ford Canada as well, or just a call from your local dealership?

Sponsored
OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get an email from Ford Canada as well, or just a call from your local dealership?
Just a call and text from my dealer with the pic of my info. Not sure we're getting the emails they are in the states.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a call and text from my dealer with the pic of my info. Not sure we're getting the emails they are in the states.
Thanks. I don't see why we wouldn't... seems like a pretty simply, 2021-type thing to do, lol.

But at this point, I'll take a call from the dealership!

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I don't see why we wouldn't... seems like a pretty simply, 2021-type thing to do, lol.

But at this point, I'll take a call from the dealership!
Only say that cause I have only gotten blanket emails from Ford Canada so far. Everything always says contact my dealer lol

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In Ontario. Same here. No Ford call and no dealer call.

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You guys won the "cut in line" lottery or just regular reservations?
My dealer cant even tell me how many broncos he has allocated for 2021. :confused:
My fear is that we lower trim plebs get send to the back of the line to please stockholders.

Sponsored

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've just received a call as well, nothing official from Ford Canada yet.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys won the "cut in line" lottery or just regular reservations?
My dealer cant even tell me how many broncos he has allocated for 2021. :confused:
My fear is that we lower trim plebs get send to the back of the line to please stockholders.
You could look at it two ways... pump out the higher trim models for the reasoning you listed or get the lower trims done earlier as they are the least complicated to build and in theory, should be completed sooner thus their through-put at the factory would look like they're "ahead of schedule."

But who knows... I imagine it will be a combination of both.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn. I should've ordered my Bronco from a Windsor dealer just across the border. Yeah, its more expensive with higher taxes (and probably has daytime running lights) but I could've got my Bronco much faster! And now that everything is digital, no hassle with gauges being in metric like back in the day.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Damn. I should've ordered my Bronco from a Windsor dealer just across the border. Yeah, its more expensive with higher taxes (and probably has daytime running lights) but I could've got my Bronco much faster! And now that everything is digital, no hassle with gauges being in metric like back in the day.
Actually, our Canadian order forms specify that the vehicle sold MUST be destined for Canada.... it appears FOC wants to ensure no Americans buy Canadian Broncos. 🤷‍♂️