Sponsored

Fellow FE Reservation Holders - What's your last straw?

OP
OP
broncomorrow

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone know if the dash is navy pier? I can’t tell what color it is on the 360 interior view.
I've got the same question - i have a feeling it is navy pier...but the interior view on B&P isn't conclusive. I think the other trims have a dash matching the center armrest color....
Sponsored

abarbs30

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC 2018
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
First it was the Navy Pier interior, then the delayed black modular top, then the lack of accessories, and now no towing package available on the 4 DR.....what's it going to take for you to switch trims or bail completely? I'm leaning toward switching trims to a Badlands...but may bail completely. I've already got a wrangler in the driveway....and my Cybertruck reservation is looking better and better each day.

Wait a minute... No towing on the 4dr? Navy pier broke my back, now i'm just laughing.... 100% canceling my order.

OP
OP
broncomorrow

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wait a minute... No towing on the 4dr? Navy pier broke my back, now i'm just laughing.... 100% canceling my order.
See down on the lower left...
Ford Bronco Fellow FE Reservation Holders - What's your last straw? 1605206820105

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone know if the dash is navy pier? I can’t tell what color it is on the 360 interior view.
I believe it’s gray, and black, agree it’s hard to tell from the computer rendering

Sponsored

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

-I don't mind the navy pier interior. (It's weird..and I dig it. If it doesn't match, even better. It'll be a great story in 20yrs)
-If there is NO TOW package...I might be out. If I had to add aftermarket and it voids the warranty..then that just sucks!
-Lack of A/Z plan is total crap!!
FORD..Show us some FE love dammit!
Karen out!! ?

JesseFSU

Raptor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Hybrid 4x4 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Blue interior and the last min top change was the last straw. Going to BL or the WT and wait for the painted black mod top. The WT interior is not much better but it's doable. I do like the WT matching black painted mirrors and grille, plus the body colored painted door handles. Can we just get a black leather trim interior option for these models ? You have to wonder if Ford is mind F'ing us knowing we will change models to control the production of the top models...Or they just missed the boat on a few very important details.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What
See down on the lower left...
1605206820105.png
What is interesting to me about this, is they can give the FE a hard top, headliner, and brush guard, but i can't get that combo on badlands (even without squatch) it doesn't add up

Badlands 2.7 4drFE 2.7 4dr
Hard Top + HeadlinerNoY
Hard Top + Brush GuardNoY
Brush GuardNoY
TowYN
Hard Top + TowYN

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've got the same question - i have a feeling it is navy pier...but the interior view on B&P isn't conclusive. I think the other trims have a dash matching the center armrest color....
I've seen several places in Ford literature, and from the Bronco Nation reps at SuperCel East, that FE is supposed to have the interior of Outerbanks, exterior of the Wildtrack, and mechanicals of the Badlands. B&P seems to support this in the leather interior 360 of Outerbanks and FE look identical.

Of course, everything comes with a huge grain of salt until the actual order guide hits dealers.

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Blue interior and the last min top change was the last straw. Going to BL or the WT and wait for the painted black mod top. The WT interior is not much better but it's doable. I do like the WT matching black painted mirrors and grille, plus the body colored painted door handles. Can we just get a black leather trim interior option for these models ? You have to wonder if Ford is mind F'ing us knowing we will change models to control the production of the top models...Or they just missed the boat on a few very important details.
I’m having the BL vs WT debate. Like you, I think I prefer the WT grill, mirrors, and handles. But if I’m stuck with gray Mic top I feel like the gray grill and black plastics on the BL will match the top better (especially after the plastics fade, and they will).

When you say “wait for the black painted top, does that mean wait to place your order? Or place order in December and wait for later delivery? Or does it mean buy the black top itself later? None of those are great options which is why I’m leaning BL.

Back to WT... I’d much rather have “sport” mode (WT) than rock mode (BL).

I don’t really care about sway bar disconnects (BL) which probably accounts for the $1k premium (over comparably equipped WT). Like 99% of Rubicons on the road, I suspect all those BL sway bars will NEVER be disconnected as people seem to be flocking to BL because of the black MGV seats. Or maybe it’s how Ford is marketing the BL as the Rubicon equivalent... maybe folks just want the status. How soon before the Bronco ecosystem produces B A D L A N D S hood graphics?

Finally interior... I’m confused why people are hating on the WT two-tone black/brown leather interior yet they love the two-tone black/brown in the launch videos. I get they are not the same, but they don’t seem that different. In general, colored interiors have made a huge comeback in recent rears (cars and high-end boats). I’m not saying I love everything the Bronco team did, but I understand why they chose not to go with plain old back on every trim. I just think they went a little too far and could have provided a “safety” option for less daring folks.

Sponsored

tower9000

Black Diamond
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First it was the Navy Pier interior, then the delayed black modular top, then the lack of accessories, and now no towing package available on the 4 DR.....what's it going to take for you to switch trims or bail completely? I'm leaning toward switching trims to a Badlands...but may bail completely. I've already got a wrangler in the driveway....and my Cybertruck reservation is looking better and better each day.
Going to be waiting a long time for the Cybertruck

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What

What is interesting to me about this, is they can give the FE a hard top, headliner, and brush guard, but i can't get that combo on badlands (even without squatch) it doesn't add up

Badlands 2.7 4drFE 2.7 4dr
Hard Top + HeadlinerNoY
Hard Top + Brush GuardNoY
Brush GuardNoY
TowYN
Hard Top + TowYN
You can get towing on the badlands but not FE. They chose their weight allowance for the FE differently.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m having the BL vs WT debate. Like you, I think I prefer the WT grill, mirrors, and handles. But if I’m stuck with gray Mic top I feel like the gray grill and black plastics on the BL will match the top better (especially after the plastics fade, and they will).

When you say “wait for the black painted top, does that mean wait to place your order? Or place order in December and wait for later delivery? Or does it mean buy the black top itself later? None of those are great options which is why I’m leaning BL.

Back to WT... I’d much rather have “sport” mode (WT) than rock mode (BL).

I don’t really care about sway bar disconnects (BL) which probably accounts for the $1k premium (over comparably equipped WT). Like 99% of Rubicons on the road, I suspect all those BL sway bars will NEVER be disconnected as people seem to be flocking to BL because of the black MGV seats. Or maybe it’s how Ford is marketing the BL as the Rubicon equivalent... maybe folks just want the status. How soon before the Bronco ecosystem produces B A D L A N D S hood graphics?

Finally interior... I’m confused why people are hating on the WT two-tone black/brown leather interior yet they love the two-tone black/brown in the launch videos. I get they are not the same, but they don’t seem that different. In general, colored interiors have made a huge comeback in recent rears (cars and high-end boats). I’m not saying I love everything the Bronco team did, but I understand why they chose not to go with plain old back on every trim. I just think they went a little too far and could have provided a “safety” option for less daring folks.
Going from FE to Wildtrak. Love the Sandstone leather interior. Love the color choices. Love the graphics. Love the Sport mode. Okay with gray Hardtop don't feel like waiting on Black MOD. Can always trade up later to Black Mod. Can't wait to order, more importantly Can't wait to take delivery. ?

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They chose their weight allowance for the FE differently.
Can you elaborate on this? Why would they? Genuinely interested.

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm, I thought the FE is supposed to come fully optioned and Ford is not including the tow package? It seems a bit shady. I tried and tried the first night to reserve the FE and I was not able to because of the site issues. I am happy to have reserved a BadLands and to later find out the FE was available for another 3500 reservations that I was not aware of until it was too late. WTF? The launch itself is what has kept me from it.
Sponsored