Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now sure how I feel about the fender flare delete, but they were a slight pain in the ass to install. Had to drill out existing holes larger then buy a threaded riveter. Love the look of the side body and they seem to fit all of the holes and body lines fine. The powder coat is nice and matched the bumper close enough.Install instructions were awesome and easy to follow.

Steps, while I like them, they are awkward for taller people and they scrape the shit out of my legs. We needed them for our 4 year old and they work great for that. The powder coat on these feels cheap and rushed and Iā€™m wishing I held off for the billet ones.These things are going to be awesome for door dings and come on and off easy once you figure out how to put them on. I couldnā€™t find a real install video and it was a bit difficult to figure out right away.

Here is a picture for anyone on the fence.

Ford Bronco Fender Flare Delete + IAG Steps Installed 469604DC-BC65-47C4-A9C1-08289C77ED55
Sponsored

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I dont hate the fender delete. its a look. I dont think i feel strong enough that Id do it... but Im ok with the look.

is there a story behind the pink shackles?

OP
OP
Theowlhoothoot

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I dont hate the fender delete. its a look. I dont think i feel strong enough that Id do it... but Im ok with the look.

is there a story behind the pink shackles?
Itā€™s my wifeā€™s daily, she likes people to know a woman drives it, plus she likes pink. I just do the mods and drive it on the weekend. She also has a pink synthetic winch cable and letters.

Nice rig. But as for the fendersā€¦..
658AF5D9-D38C-4DA6-AA9B-691EF01240E9.gif
Honestly, they got stained with stuff and were impossible to get clean on the top. While I like the body line better, we will have to see how the rocks go.

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not a fan of the fender flare delete. I think any vehicle that has a bunch of poke looks ridiculous (sorry, personal preference is all). A little bit of a poke is fine.

Your Bronco though, so you do what you like.

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Which delete is it? I am thinking about absolute pizza cutters for my winters with a delete strip and then back to my stock flares with 285s for my summers, but that would require the deletes to mount on without any modification at all. Might not even be too much poke for @604Bronco to stomach.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Itā€™s my wifeā€™s daily, she likes people to know a woman drives it, plus she likes pink. I just do the mods and drive it on the weekend. She also has a pink synthetic winch cable and letters.

Honestly, they got stained with stuff and were impossible to get clean on the top. While I like the body line better, we will have to see how the rocks go.
I hit mine with Adam's ceramic coatings, and I put a wipe of VRP on them. Keeps all the MIC looking clean.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which delete is it? I am thinking about absolute pizza cutters for my winters with a delete strip and then back to my stock flares with 285s for my summers, but that would require the deletes to mount on without any modification at all. Might not even be too much poke for @604Bronco to stomach.
Ford Bronco Fender Flare Delete + IAG Steps Installed 1659673546184

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

nice build. is that the grey rtrs? how is the grey color in person? torn between that and black but would like a little contrast that isn't too crazy.

personally love the look of deletes but i would shred the bronco unless it was wrapped so no bueno for me.

OP
OP
Theowlhoothoot

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Rough country, the 199 special.

nice build. is that the grey rtrs? how is the grey color in person? torn between that and black but would like a little contrast that isn't too crazy.

personally love the look of deletes but i would shred the bronco unless it was wrapped so no bueno for me.
I really like them, but they are wildly different colors depending on light. Goes from light gray and a really dark one in the shade or lower light. I just donā€™t like black rims that much, but they may look better depending on your paint. I think we have a picture somewhere of both.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really like them, but they are wildly different colors depending on light. Goes from light gray and a really dark one in the shade or lower light. I just donā€™t like black rims that much, but they may look better depending on your paint. I think we have a picture somewhere of both.
nice, may do it then. eg paint and everything blacked/greyed out. yeah, would love to see more grey rtr, it's hard to get a feel for it and their website has stock, high light pics.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'd like to see it with Pizza cutters, the poke is too much for me though. Nice rig anyway

OP
OP
Theowlhoothoot

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

nice, may do it then. eg paint and everything blacked/greyed out. yeah, would love to see more grey rtr, it's hard to get a feel for it and their website has stock, high light pics.
I think they would look good on the green, but I havenā€™t seen it.

Ford Bronco Fender Flare Delete + IAG Steps Installed 079C9C27-6F32-465B-A894-B920682E78DA
Sponsored